Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Wasim Akram Denied Any Official Role in PCB

Maybe one of the reasons because as a coach you have to work hard with the players and have to take the responsibility of the team if doesn't perform well. Everyone blames coach for the defeat of the team.

Wasim is already busy with his commitments and we see him in the commentary too and I hope to see him in commentary in India matches too

Wasim is already busy with his commitments and we see him in the commentary too and I hope to see him in commentary in India matches too

He is one of the good commentators and is always in demand and may be earning lots of money from this job so may be a reason he didn't accept any official role in PCB. I don't think PCB might have offered him money more than he is making from his commentators job.

Back