Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Username origin

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
How did you think of your username? Share the backstory behind your usename with us.

My username is a reference from John Wick. It basically means to be excluded in the John Wick world. I had recently returned to forums and I had also recently watched John Wick 4 so I chose Excommunicado because it sounded cool.

I used to be extremely obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans. so when I joined the forum world I came up with the Username Ravenfreak. (Well it was when I joined Sonic Retro... I used Ravenisawesome before that and before even that I had a cringe name that I'm not sharing. :p) I'm still a fan of the character, though I'm not as obsessed with her.

Because I love the character Lucy Lacemaker. I found videos of her on YouTube and love it 🥰

I used to be extremely obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans. so when I joined the forum world I came up with the Username Ravenfreak. (Well it was when I joined Sonic Retro... I used Ravenisawesome before that and before even that I had a cringe name that I'm not sharing. :p) I'm still a fan of the character, though I'm not as obsessed with her.
Ah, so it's from Teen Titans. I thought it might be from the Disney show That's so Raven

Either way they are both cool. I watched a lot of Raven (the Disney one as a kid), and I know Teen titans because Cartoon Network shows it all the time.

I was Mama to my cat and 'Frankie' is a nod to both my paternal grandfather Frank and the 'Prisoner Cell Block H' character 'Franky Doyle'.

I just combined two of my favorite things together and BOOM! sunshine and whiskey was born. Most people think it comes from a country song and those people are wrong 😝

How did you think of your username? Share the backstory behind your usename with us.

My username is a reference from John Wick. It basically means to be excluded in the John Wick world. I had recently returned to forums and I had also recently watched John Wick 4 so I chose Excommunicado because it sounded cool.
Love me some John Wick 😍 I thought that username was familiar.

I just combined two of my favorite things together and BOOM! sunshine and whiskey was born. Most people think it comes from a country song and those people are wrong 😝
I honestly would have thought it was from a country song too. lol

I like making up names. When I was searching for something different & unique, I came across these 2 names & felt they fit great together. Plus it wasn’t a known username so people would know it was me out there :)

There is no origin to my username because it's by real name. Unless we are talking about the origin and meaning of names as well, then I'll have more to say on my name.

I am a big fan of the boy group, BTS.
I have one of the member's names in my username. I just added a few random letters at the beginning and end.

My username Ja sa bong is of Korean origin. I have been watching Korean drama series and movies for years which have made me to fall in love with everything about them. I took time to pick out words and come up with my username which I'm so much in love with.

People call me Mike, and the 30 is a reminder of a date in time of a mayor goal.
That "30" is a mark that has a lot of weight on me, represent a lot of struggles, sacrifices and the one that give me energy and determination to keep going strong for what I want!

No backstory, I just think Nebulous is a cool sounding word. :D

I also don't have any back story to my username because it's my real name I've used to. If there should be any back story, my parents would be the one's to know.

There's no backstory behind my username. I'm using my real name as my username. In case you are interested in knowing what my name, "Debashis" means, it means "God's Blessing". "Deb" means God, "Ashis" means Blessing.

There's no backstory behind my username. I'm using my real name as my username. In case you are interested in knowing what my name, "Debashis" means, it means "God's Blessing". "Deb" means God, "Ashis" means Blessing.
The meaning of your name is very good. I'm thinking of naming my first son something similar in my own language. There's a saying in my country that your child's names follows him or her where ever he or she goes. God's blessings is a good name for anyone.

I never thought of anything on my own because I never succeeded and I hoped that in some life situation it would happen by itself. and my brother came up with my nickname in childhood and I don't even know why he said it. It has something to do with Germans, but in German

Back