Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

US Man Accused Of Eating Murder Victim's Face Claims He Was "Possessed"

I am being astonished by that incident. I can say that this is the very first time l am hearing about that.

The world is becoming a scary and crazy place these days. Every day I read or hear something like this, I would say that nothing worse can happen. But then I get something more gross or heinous to hear and read the next time. Mental and emotional health is getting worse in this fast paced life with less human interactions and connect. Emotions don't get the nurturing. And we keep hearing about such shocking incidents.

According to the New York Post, a murder suspect is charged with killing another man at a bus stop and then consuming chunks of his face. It is a horrifying crime. In a press statement, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police (LVMD) stated that two individuals got into a violent confrontation in front of a store in the art area of Las Vegas on Sunday, April 28 at approximately 4:44 a.m. Forty-five minutes afterward, a witness called the police to report seeing a man "eating" another man's face while perched on top of him at a bus stop.

According to documents, when police arrived to the scene, they saw Colin Czech, 29, kneeling next to the victim.
Keep up the good work 👍

Back