Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

UFC

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Does anyone watch UFC? Who is your favourite fighter?

I don't watch UFC but I want to get into it. I've always liked Khabib, probably just because of his personality since I have never actually watched a UFC fight.

I love UFC. Francis Ngannou is my favourite UFC fighter when he was still under contract in the company. After him, it's going to be Alexander The Great Volkanovski to follow as my next guy.

Jon Bones Jones is the GOAT 🐐 of UFC. He's the number one pound for pound fighter in the history of UFC today. Islam Makhachev is my 2nd favorite. He's currently the UFC Lightweight Champion.

Yes, I watch UFC but not much nowadays though. My favorite UFC fighter is Conor McGregor because of his charisma, skill, and ability to entertain both inside and outside the octagon. I'm sure a lot of people will have him as their favorite.

Yes, I have been watching UFC matches years ago when Jon Bones Jones was ruling the division. He is currently the heavyweight champion in UFC, I would not mind saying that he's my best or favorite fighter in UFC. The middleweight division is the most competitive in UFC, Isreal Adesanya is my favourite in the middleweight division.

I have always seen the UFC sports as a scary and challenging one that I don't like. However, Israel Adesanya made me start liking his performances, especially when he wins. It was a situation that I never enjoyed a lot then because when he loses, I am always angry and sad.

I feel that there is a lot of violence in UFC. I have followed in the past but I decide to no longer still follow updates on this game to maintain a good psychological health or even to see what is up between champions.

If there's no violence in UFC, then it's not UFC anymore. UFC is an MMA sports which means Mixed Martial Arts. It's like saying there's too much violence in boxing sports. They are sports where people are expected to be violent and brutal in order for them to win.

If there's no violence in UFC, then it's not UFC anymore. UFC is an MMA sports which means Mixed Martial Arts. It's like saying there's too much violence in boxing sports. They are sports where people are expected to be violent and brutal in order for them to win.

I am worried about taking part in the UFC viewing place. I can't stand the scene of some of the fighters being injured badly. I mean it doesn't even make any sense to me at all that two adults will be fighting to injure each other before they can be declared winner. I only follow the sports on TV because of Isreal Adesanya.

I don't follow anymore, but I used to really like Conor because he put on a cool show and many people loved him for that. It is a pity that he ended his career, but nothing can last forever

I liked Conor but I didn't watch the fights because I don't like violence even if it's just a sport but in the UFC everything was much worse because the athletes always quarreled before the fights and called names and because of that they beat each other with hatred and not just within the sport

I don't watch it, but I don't mind giving it a try to actually see what's it's like.

I'm a huge UFC fan and try to catch every pay-per-view event. The sport just keeps getting bigger and more stacked with talent. As far as my favorite fighter, it's hard to top Conor McGregor for the spectacle and showmanship he brings.

I prefer the soap opera drama that is professional wrestling. It's the age old good guy versus bad guy scenario.

Back