Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Time spent on games right now

Debashis

Active Contributor

Reaction score
For how long do you play games these days? Are you still an active gamer or you don't get time as you used to get earlier?

When I'm hooked into a game, I spend a lot of time on it, but at the moment I am not really hooked into any game, so I play a hour here and there, but not much.

I don't game at all as I don't have any console or PC. Anyway, I would like to get back into Nintendo gaming, but considering my schedule, I wouldn't be a heavy gamer probably.

It's not possible for me to play video games every day but whenever I do, I can spend at least 6 hours in a game. This makes it easy for me to complete my games faster.

I don't play games every day. Usually, I play games in the weekend, however, sometimes I don't even have time to play in the weekends and I do not play games for weeks. When I lay games I play 2-3 hours. I am a hobbyist player and I play for fun, I also try to limit my time in gaming as it can be very addicting.

When I got my first computer, I could play for a long time and it was interesting to me, but now everything is completely different because, for example, I decided to buy GTA 5 only 3 months ago and I played games for one hour a day, but I was no longer interested. I spend very little time on games, now I prefer just watching movies

I started playing actively not so long ago because only recently I realized how much fun it is for me. THIS relaxes me a lot. I started trying different games but the most I played was Fortnite for about 220 hours in total.

There was a time where I could spend hours a day on just gaming, but these days I am always mindful of the games I play and how much time I spend. This is because I am not struggling to make money and at the same time I have a business I am trying to build.

While I was an absolute gaming fiend in my youth, adult responsibilities have certainly cut into my play time over the years. These days, I try to carve out a few nights a week to unwind with some gaming sessions after work. Weekends afford me bigger stretches to really get lost in an engrossing open-world adventure or competitive online grind. I may not game with the same youthful abandon, but it's still an integral part of decompressing and pursuing my biggest passion.

This brings memories of when I was young in high school. I will literally close from school and go straight to the game house and play PS 2 until the evening. When I get home I would lie to my parents that we stayed back for extra lessons! I was so addicted to the game back then, but not anymore though.

I played game a lot when I was younger, there's no day that I don't go to game house to play. But now we don't have the time to do such things again. Looking back, we view all that time as memories.

These days I spend very little time gaming, most of my times are used for working.

For how long do you play games these days? Are you still an active gamer or you don't get time as you used to get earlier?
Actually and to be honest i can not guess because it depends on my daily activities but at times I used the whole day playing games while sometimes I just spend about 2 hours

Back