Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Thoughts on piercings

I am a guy and over here, guys are not really allowed to do piercings, though there are guys who still go ahead to have one. Personally I don't have anything against does who do it but I am not a fan of it myself.

I am a guy and over here, guys are not really allowed to do piercings, though there are guys who still go ahead to have one. Personally I don't have anything against does who do it but I am not a fan of it myself.
Who can not allow guys to do piercings. Of course, every country is different, but no matter what people's attitudes are, no one can prevent someone from looking the way he wants, even if not everyone likes it.

I view body piercings as a form of creative self-expression, though I understand they can be polarizing. When done safely and with proper aftercare, piercings can be an aesthetic way for people to adorn themselves and feel empowered in their identity.

Nope, I don't like piercings. As a guy I'm not interested in using stuffs like earrings, so I don't see the need to pierce my ears or any part of my body for that matter.

In my opinion, this is quite attractive. Some people look like art with such jewelry. I only have ear piercings. In general, I have a good attitude and I wouldn't mind if my children wanted that

I don't have piercings and I don't have anything against people that have it. It is always seen as a taboo for people to have too many piercings in my place, especially a male.

Everyone have the freedom of living and i don't like to see a lady with piercing on her nose or somewhere else apart from ear

Back