Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming The Legend Of Zelda

Laifot

Flaming Metal Systems

Reaction score
ITT: We discuss about your favorite Zelda game.

We have a lot of games to choose from, as a Zelda player since i was born, i can't deny that my favorite is Majora's Mask, A Link To The Past is my second and completing the trio we have Breath of The Wild.

What are yours?

Love them all despite haven't yet played the newest ones...I grew up on the old ones and still have the original soundtrack from the first ever Zelda still stuck in my head hahaha...

My favourite Legend of Zelda game is Breath of the Wild and The Legend of Zelda : Ocriane of Time.

As a lifelong Zelda fan, that's a tough choice but I'd have to go with Ocarina of Time as my favorite. It was a masterpiece that revolutionized 3D action-adventures. That said, Majora's Mask was an incredibly bold and haunting follow-up. And Breath of the Wild's open-air exploration blew me away with its physics creativity.

The first Zelda game I played was legend of Zelda ocarina of time with a Nintendo 64 emulator on my smartphone. The game was epic. I so much loved the storyline. The part that blew my mind was the time paradox about the song that could control the weather. Then next was about the one with mask. It was actually fun though.

ITT: We discuss about your favorite Zelda game.

We have a lot of games to choose from, as a Zelda player since i was born, i can't deny that my favorite is Majora's Mask, A Link To The Past is my second and completing the trio we have Breath of The Wild.

What are yours?
Actually it was a very good game and I try very hard before I might be able to learned but without thinking twice it's part of my favorite game ever that I played.

Actually it was a very good game and I try very hard before I might be able to learned but without thinking twice it's part of my favorite game ever that I played.
That's nice, which of them is your favorite so far?

Back