Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The Football Thread

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
I thought we should have a thread for all football related discussions.

The Premier League is back on the weekend. Can't wait!

Which team do you think is going to win this season's English Premier League? I don't even know who is pick for it because many teams are inconsistent.

Newcastle plays Manchester United today. Who are you rooting for to win? Manchester United have been in good form recently in Premier League. They might beat Newcastle but it won't be an easy match.

Newcastle plays Manchester United today. Who are you rooting for to win? Manchester United have been in good form recently in Premier League. They might beat Newcastle but it won't be an easy match.

Newcastle United beat Manchester United 1-0 in this match. They are currently playing Manchester City and winning 2-1. The match is 43 minutes played.

The football tournament which I'm following now is the ongoing African Cup of Nations (AFCON) which is hosted by Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast which is the host nation have lost two of their group stage matches. They were thrashed 4-0 by Equatorial Guinea yesterday. As it looks, they may not qualify for the knockout stages.

Which team do you think is going to win this season's English Premier League? I don't even know who is pick for it because many teams are inconsistent.

With Jurgen Klopp decision to leave Liverpool at the end of the season, I do think that the manager is going to do everything possible to secure the English Premier League trophy for the club. The Merseyside club has been playing well this season and can make an attempt at it.

With Jurgen Klopp decision to leave Liverpool at the end of the season, I do think that the manager is going to do everything possible to secure the English Premier League trophy for the club. The Merseyside club has been playing well this season and can make an attempt at it.
In football, it is financial situations that could determine if you can secure a trophy by purchasing good elements or not. There is nothing else to entertain current players may take time to reach the same level of good elements.

In football, it is financial situations that could determine if you can secure a trophy by purchasing good elements or not. There is nothing else to entertain current players may take time to reach the same level of good elements.

I honestly don't understand what you meant by what you just said. I am saying a different thing that clearly talked about who I felt that may push to win the English Premier League. A manager who has been excellent at what he does and the first manager to win the Premier League for Liverpool after many years.

Your response looks like spamming and an evident that you lack basic knowledge about the discussion that I quoted.

I honestly don't understand what you meant by what you just said. I am saying a different thing that clearly talked about who I felt that may push to win the English Premier League. A manager who has been excellent at what he does and the first manager to win the Premier League for Liverpool after many years.

Your response looks like spamming and an evident that you lack basic knowledge about the discussion that I quoted.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought that the team needed money to purchase new players who were expensive and could make a difference while playing. But, instead of that, you were talking about manager management of the team. Accept my apologies.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought that the team needed money to purchase new players who were expensive and could make a difference while playing. But, instead of that, you were talking about manager management of the team. Accept my apologies.

That is okay, mate. I have noticed that you don't know a lot about football with the few discussions that we have had on this forum. I will suggest that you focus on topics that you have basic knowledge about or possibly take a break, if you are tired, instead of rushing to respond to a discussion in a hasty manner and end up spamming the forum.

Last edited:
That is okay, mate. I have noticed that you don't know a lot about football with the few discussions that we have had on this forum. I will suggest that you focus on topics that you have basic knowledge about or possibly take a break, if you are busy, instead of rushing to respond to a discussion in a hasty manner and end up spamming the forum.
That is okay. In future conversations, I will avoid giving opinions on football as I am not well-documented in this domain as per your recommendation. I have just a small culture and ideas in these teams compared to yours. Take care.

I thought we should have a thread for all football related discussions.

The Premier League is back on the weekend. Can't wait!

Which team do you think is going to win this season's Premier League? It may be between Liverpool and Manchester City in my prediction. I thought Arsenal had some smoke to offer but they are out of the race.

Which team do you think is going to win this season's Premier League? It may be between Liverpool and Manchester City in my prediction. I thought Arsenal had some smoke to offer but they are out of the race.

The issue with Arsenal fc is that there is a need for them to add a pure striker to be able to compete in the English Premier League. G. Jesus is not a proven striker, and injuries didn't help his cause at all. So, it is important they sort out their attacking line before they can compete.

Jurgen Klopp brought back so much life to the Merseyside club of Liverpool. Liverpool fans had this believe he was going to stay with them for decades but unfortunately, this wasn't the case. The announcement came as a big shock to everyone but their fans will feel it the most. Maybe he will win the EPL title for the 2nd time for Liverpool before leaving the club.

I like football, I enjoy watching football, especial;ly live matches on TV, however, I do not watch Premier League or any kind of professional football. I only watch tournaments like World Cup and Euro cup. I like watching football only when one country takes another county, I do not like watching matches between different professional teams.

I'm always following up on all the matches they play in the English Premier League. There is nothing like a small match in the English Premier League because a team in the bottom of the table can win a team in the top 4 of the league table. Manchester United will play against Aston Villa today. I can't wait to watch it.

In the FA cup today, Coventry City FC beat Wolves and dumped them out. The same Wolves that's would give Arsenal, City and United very tough time is the same team that Coventry City decimated and demystified. Football truly had no formula.

I think not just football, but the Premier League, because only here there is such intrigue until the end of the season, who will win, and in other championships it is not so interesting

Back