Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The best online game for the phone

kemox70

Newcomer

Reaction score
لI have played a lot of games on the phone, but the best ones for me are Solo Leveling and Mobile Legend

Is the solo leveling game finally out? I saw some ads about it and I must say I was really impressed by what I saw. I am yet to watch the anime though. Waiting for season two before watching.

I have always liked Candy Crush Saga and Temple Run to be the best games. I have been playing Candy Crush for the last 7-8 years but have never gotten bored with it. I am presently at the 5K level.

Minecraft is a good open-world game that you can play. The world on mobile is as big as PC, Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo.

Can anyone recommend any good city building games for mobile? I would like to play some. Have been playing city island for some time, I want to try something else.

Pub G is a good one you can try out too. You get to play with different players from all over the world.

The best online mobile games for me is fifa mobile and call off duty

The best online mobile games for me is fifa mobile and call off duty
I am abit confused about call of duty. Is thr mobile version a first person shooter game or a third person shooter game?

I liked playing Guns Of Boom the most because this game is suitable for any smartphone. This is an online shooter and if you don't have a computer but want to play a shooter then this is what you need because sometimes I could play this game for hours and it was fun

Is the solo leveling game finally out? I saw some ads about it and I must say I was really impressed by what I saw. I am yet to watch the anime though. Waiting for season two before watching.
I am too a really fan for that game. I can't wait for the next season.

I am too a really fan for that game. I can't wait for the next season.
Have not watched the season one yet, am still waiting. Maybe when season is finally out before I watch it. Cause right now I have so many shows I am currently watching.

لI have played a lot of games on the phone, but the best ones for me are Solo Leveling and Mobile Legend
Off course I am a gamer at times I do played such games but I tend to play subway surfers I really get attached to that game because I enjoy playing it the way I hope so

Back