Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Tennis

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Do you watch or play tennis? Who is your favourite player?

I have played and watched tennis but I’m not really into it, and I don’t really have a favourite player.

I used to play tennis a lot myself when I was younger. I always remember when I was in year 3 I believe it was, I used to be part of a tennis after-school club and that was a lot of fun.

Me and my friends also used to go to the tennis courts near where we lived as well and play.

Now I don't tend to play as much but I do like watching tournaments such as Wimbledon.

I started watching tennis thanks to Novak Djoković. He is from my country and at that time he was number 9 and I still recall him winning Australian Open against Federer. And everyone in Serbia was so happy about it. So many years later, he seems to be the best tennis player in history by statistics. We are so proud on him.

I started watching tennis thanks to Novak Djoković. He is from my country and at that time he was number 9 and I still recall him winning Australian Open against Federer. And everyone in Serbia was so happy about it. So many years later, he seems to be the best tennis player in history by statistics. We are so proud on him.
He is indeed a special tennis player!

Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

Novak Djoković is the GOAT of long tennis. Nadal was good but he couldn't keep up with the level brought by Djoković.

Nadal had his time before Novak Djoković best all of them including Andy Murray and Roger Federer.

I don't watch tennis very often. It's a once in a while thing for me unless there's so much chatters about a particular match, then I'll be forced to watch it.

When I was a kind, I wanted to try tennis but my father did not allow me because he thought it would put a lot of pressure on my wrists that I had broken earlier. When I was in my teens I used to watch tennis, these days I have no luxury to watch tennis, I only keep up with the latest news on tennis.

I never thought I could like this game. But somehow I just decided to watch the match live and realized that there you also need to think like in other sports and you need to have a strategy to win. I'm not an expert in this sport, but I like how athletes train because it's very tiring to move so much and quickly, and you also have to constantly hit the ball hard

Tennis is a very entertaining sports for you to enjoy and I have been watching it for as long as I can remember. Even though I have not actively been involved in playing tennis, it is one sports which I enjoy watching so much in the television. Whenever there is Australian Open, I never miss watching that tournament.

I love tennis it's my favorite sport because the athletes play very intense so I can understand how tiring it is but it's about who will be more durable to continue the game in the same fast mode as at the beginning of the game

I have watched tennis a few times before but not really a fan of it. I have never played it though but I know a lot of people who are huge fans of the sports.

Yes, I'm an avid tennis enthusiast and enjoy both watching and playing the sport. As a fan, my favorite player is Roger Federer . his elegance, shot-making ability, and longevity at the top level are unparalleled.

Of course I watch tennis, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are my two favorite tennis players. As for the women, they are Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.

In my teens I enjoyed tennis, I used to watch various tournaments frequently, however , I have never played tennis..I have not watched tennis for a long time but I do still have fascination with tennis, that's why I still take interest in who wins the tournaments

Yes, I used to watch tennis grand slams in the past but not now a days. My favourite players are Pete Sampras, Andre Agasi, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and many more.

Maybe one day I might give this sports a try. I used to play tennis video games though but that's pretty much it for me.

Back