Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Tattoos

I do not have tattoos and I have no intention of getting tattoos, however, when I was in my teens I very much wanted to get a tattoo. If I had money to pay the tattoo artists and if my parents had approved, I would have tattooed my arms, I though having a deity etched on my arms would look super cool.

In my findings, there is no benefit which come with having to draw tattoos on my body. There is no medical benefit it brings and it also doesn't add any monetary value. The question now is why do some people keep going on with doing it? It's not for beauty in by eyes.

Though I don't have anything against does who do tattoos but I am not a fan of it and I have never been a fan from the beginning. Then there also the case of how tattoos can also cause skin cancer.

I don't have a tattoo not because I see it as bad or I am judgemental about it. I just don't find it really fashionable for me to have. I actually admire nice tattoos when I see them on the bodies of others.

I don't like tattoos especially on women, they are tacky.

I don't have a tattoo now, but I have a pretty positive attitude. After my kids graduate from college, I plan to get a small tattoo in honor of that. I want this reminder of their entry into adulthood to be with me forever

I don't have care about it despite that it's meaningful and I don't have any one and I don't plan on having one

I don't mind having a tattoo and till now I don't have any tattoo. I haven't planned one and will go for it when I plan to have

Back