Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Tattoos

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on tattoos? Do you have any? Would you like to get one?

I am someone who does not mind tattoos as long as they are meaningful, well thought out and in good taste.

I at the moment have one tattoo myself that I got in around 2011 I believe it was. I remember the tattoo place near me was doing a charity day and you donated money to a charity of your choice and they gave you a small tattoo in return.

I donated to a cat rescue and chose a purple love heart with a black outline which I have on my left inner wrist.

I would like to get another tattoo which will be of a paw print from our cat who we sadly lost in 2022 at 12 years old. I would like to add her name and also some angel wings and the year she was born to the year she passed.

I don't like seeing tattoos on anyone. I see it as an ugly act against your own body, as if you need to show the world some story you have. I just don't like it and would never date a woman who has a tattoo.

I got no ink but I like hearing the stories behind tattoos. There’s a good story behind a good tattoo and an even better one behind a bad one!

I want a butterfly on my wrist, to remember a friend of mine who passed. She loved butterflies

My daughter has tattoos..with her it helps with her confidence. If people don't like them..fine..but do NOT comment about her in front of me or….🤬🤬. They are beautiful. I dont have any..yet..

I’m not into tattoes so I don’t have any. I know it can be a matter of personal preference. Some use it as a way to symbolize something they have accomplished. Then others like to tell stories. It’s considered art for some people as well.

I don't have any, and I'll probably never get them. However, I don't mind other people having them, as long as they don't go over the top with them!

I don't have any tattoos and I'll never get any on my skin. They look good on some people and look ugly on others.

I have none and have no plans to get any. For one, I don't see any reason to permanently mark my body and two, I do not like pain!!!

I have no plans of getting a tattoo. I don't understand what people like in tattoos because they all look dirty to me.

I don't have any tattoos at the moment but I am hoping to get one at some point.
Tattoos are a great way for someone to have something meaningful or a beautiful design to express themselves.

Don't have one, don't want one, don't like them.
I feel the same way too about tattoos. I've never liked them enough to want one. I find it hard to see what people like about it.

I have a tiny tattoo in my arm. I never wanted to get it but after getting a scar on my arm, I had it covered with a tattoo. Without the scar, I wouldn't get any tattoo.

I think tattoos are a form of self-expression and can hold personal meaning for individuals. Some people find them beautiful and empowering, while others may not be as fond of them. Ultimately, it's a personal choice and as long as it's done safely and responsibly, I believe everyone should be free to express themselves through tattoos if they wish. Personally, I don't have a tattoo and I don't have any plan to get one too in the future since I feel your blood somehow gets unfit for donation.

My own thoughts on tattoos is that they are not nice to have on someone's skin. This is why I don't have any tattoos on my body. Even if everyone in the world draw tattoos on their body, I will be the only person who will never jump on their band wagon.

This is a very difficult topic for me because I see many people are now starting to get tattooed because it looks very cool and I would also like to get some pictures tattooed, but at that moment I remember that I will not be able to be a blood donor anymore and if there are any moments in my life when it will be vital for my loved ones, I can't stand it, that's why I haven't dared to get a tattoo yet

Yes, having tattoos on your body puts a medical limitations on what you can be able to do. Imagine when you cannot be able to donate blood for your own kid simply because you had a tattoo and your kid had to die because they didn't find blood soon enough.

Back