Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Super hero movies

eLdavis

Veteran
Top Poster Of Month

Reaction score
Am pretty sure most of us have watched a few super hero movies, such as the likes of Spider-Man, superman, Batman and so on. How well do you think superhero movies have evolved over the years?
Personally i think in terms of fight sequence and effects, things are a lot more better these days but in terms of story telling, not all have been able to deliver.

I grew up watching different levels of spiderman, featuring Tobey Maguire and Tom Holland. I'd say it is still going strong.

I grew up watching different levels of spiderman, featuring Tobey Maguire and Tom Holland. I'd say it is still going strong.
For the Spiderman movies it has been pretty decent so far, which is why I said not all have been able to deliver, meaning there are some that are still doing well. Like the avengers series, the story telling was awesome.

Because of the technology, the actions of the superhero have become better than they were in the past, but stories are almost as good as they were years ago.

Because of the technology, the actions of the superhero have become better than they were in the past, but stories are almost as good as they were years ago.
Not for all though, some of them lack that character building, or find it hard to make use of all their characters. Let's take justice league for example, compared to how the avengers where able to make use of all the cast, the justice league tried but could not meet up. Then we have black Adam. The storyline was kind of lacking, there was no real character building or rich dept but when it comes to the action part, it was awesome.

I feel that the storyline of this movies are still pretty descent. But the one that I was disappointed in was Flash, it has the potential to be a blockbuster but along the line it just fell off the perking order.

There have been a little decrease when it comes to how people receive super hero movies recently according to some reports, a lot of people have been complaining about the latest marvel movies after avengers endgame as well.

I love superhero films, particularly where they all get together such as X-Men and Avengers. I'm more fond of most Marvel films than DC. X-Men is probably my favorite film series, and Wolverine is my favorite superhero. The imagery and effects in superhero films these days are pretty awesome!

Love superhero flicks! Cap's shield and morals are the best, Iron Man's jokes never get old, and Thor: Ragnarok? Hilarious space adventure, gotta love it!

Spider-Man has often demonstrated that he is capable of gathering large amounts of information, analyzing it, and then identifying some of Marvel's most popular characters.

I love superhero films, particularly where they all get together such as X-Men and Avengers. I'm more fond of most Marvel films than DC. X-Men is probably my favorite film series, and Wolverine is my favorite superhero. The imagery and effects in superhero films these days are pretty awesome!
Wow you have watched quite a handful of those superhero movies haven't you?

Featured Articles

Back