Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Soccer

I could remember a match we played against a team that were physically superior to us. And it was a very tight match. They were leading us by a goal to nil and five minutes to the end of the match, they had a corner. Their big and tough central defender went to attack the corner and I was at the centre circle. We had a counter attack from the corner and I got the ball at the centre line. I had just one defender to beat and the big tough number 5 was racing down like a lion. I had to sprint with the last strength I had with the ball to make sure the big defender won't reach me. I was able to get to their box with him just behind me. My heart was racing. I just bent and did my placing in the far corner and it was a goal. The whole stadium erupted. We drew the match against all odds. That team couldn't believe the result.

Back