Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Shrek Series

Hulk

Hulk Smash!

Reaction score
These are good films is anyone else a fan?

I haven’t watched Shrek since I was a kid but I’ve been meaning to watch all the classics again so maybe I will.

I liked the first two but I didn’t like the third one

I've watched the first movie, I can't remember everything which happened in the it. I can't forget the donkey's face and smiles.

The Shrek animated film series is truly a modern classic. I'm definitely a fan of these wildly entertaining and cleverly subversive fairy tale parodies. From the first film's brilliant deconstruction of Disney tropes to the increasingly elaborate and hilarious adventures that followed, the Shrek movies consistently deliver big laughs, endearing characters, and surprisingly heartfelt moments. I'm always happy to revisit Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, and the rest of the gang whenever I need a good laugh.

Shrek was weird but an amazing animation back then. I remember watching it for the first time on a video cassette. My parents and siblings had to watch it with me that night as well. I so much enjoyed it.

I only watched the Shrek series for the first time this year because previously I had only seen bits and pieces but not the whole thing. I'm not a fan of it, but it's pretty good to watch once. I didn't find something cool enough for me to watch it several times

When I first watched it as a child, I really liked it because it was something new and the graphics are very cool and the plot is very pleasant even for children. I even watch these series again sometimes

Back