Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Should Pakistan Need to prepare spin Friendly pitches?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Pakistan planned preparing a pitch that will assist it's pace bowlers in the 1st test against Bangladesh but they were unable to prepare a pitch that can assist pacers and that was the reason of their downfall.

Even if they prepare spin-friendly wickets even then they will lose because Bangladesh has best spinners for Asian conditions

Yes, they should make a spin-friendly pitch because it is the strength of Pakistan. I wonder why they didn't prepare it for the first match itself.

I don't think its their strength, they have spinners but they don't even get regular matches like Ashwin and Jadeja gets

But their batsman are skilled to play spinners. In my opinion they play spin bowling attack better than the fast bowlers

Their batsman are good but I guess they are yet to play the best spinners of Indian team and will suffer when they play

Back