Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Share us here your sweet memories in the past

To be honest most of my school days, both college and university where pretty annoying and stressful but years later I have come to realize that they where actually great times.
I am sorry about that. It's the best time of your life. You are young, full of dreams and you have all the energy to enjoy with your friends while pursuing your dreams. It's sad that you could not enjoy it when you were there. But good that you appreciate it now. Maybe you can try to get in touch with some of your classmates and friends and have some get togethers to relive the spirit of the gone times.

I am sorry about that. It's the best time of your life. You are young, full of dreams and you have all the energy to enjoy with your friends while pursuing your dreams. It's sad that you could not enjoy it when you were there. But good that you appreciate it now. Maybe you can try to get in touch with some of your classmates and friends and have some get togethers to relive the spirit of the gone times.
Yes once in awhile I still find time to talk to a few of them but I have never gone to visit anyone of them since we are all in different states right now. Thinking about it anyways there where still some fun times. Back then we really had no worries about life.

Back