Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Share us here your sweet memories in the past

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I know that all of us have sweet memories in the past and those will never be forgotten as long as we live. We tend to retain only the sweet memories, not the bitter ones. Those bitter memories must be junked for they are like a virus that will keep on taunting us. One sweet memory that I cannot forget was my first kiss. I was 15 years old at that time.:giggle: I got a boyfriend when I was 12 but experienced my first kiss at 15. What about you, can you share us here your sweet memories?

One of my sweetest memories was when I got my current phone a few years back. My old phone was stolen so I was without phone for some time till I was able to buy one. Now am currently due for a change though.

What pops first in mind is the birth of my daughters. I was in terrible condition after all the trouble of giving birth, but I can say without doubt that seeing their face was one sweet moment that is so vivid in my memories even after so long.

One of my sweetest memories should be last Sunday when I trained a band and they delivered on the concert day so sweetly. It was so encouraging to see my hardwork pay off.

Another sweet memories that I have was when I was a college student at a university, We were having a group band and I was a member. We played in night clubs. We were also invited by clubs like the Rotary club and we were paid well.

Most memories that I get from my college and University days are of fun and they make me feel nostalgic. The five years that I spent on the campus were the best years of my life.

I have sweet memories with my friends who were my officers and members when I was the ROTARACT president. We had accomplished many activities like giving free dental services to the first 30 poor people through the help of the Rotary Mother Club.

@Scorpion . That must have been such a great feeling to be able to do so much of good work. Such activities and clubs in college life are so important and a good way to encourage social responsibilities in youth.

@Scorpion . That must have been such a great feeling to be able to do so much of good work. Such activities and clubs in college life are so important and a good way to encourage social responsibilities in youth.
I was an activist during my university years. I hold many positions in different clubs and organizations I became a deputy, governor, president, and more. I was very thin during my university years. I was thankful, I finished my course BS Physics in 3 and one-half years.

@Scorpion You should have tried politics after your college. That would have been great as this way you can please the society and stop corruption

@Scorpion You should have tried politics after your college. That would have been great as this way you can please the society and stop corruption
Actually many came to our house to invite me to join in their political party as a councilor but I was 19 years old that time and not ready. After I graduated in the university, I landed a job in other place and forgot about politics. I was also invited to become a Pastor of a certain church. The pastor really liked me to serve their church, but I will always be a Roman Catholic.

I was an activist during my university years. I hold many positions in different clubs and organizations I became a deputy, governor, president, and more. I was very thin during my university years. I was thankful, I finished my course BS Physics in 3 and one-half years.
That's great. You sound like a very energetic, enthusiastic and active youth. And a kind of achiever too. You must be proud of yourself and your family must be for sure. I was too active with debate, theater, literature festivals etc. I was interested in following the World politics and politics on our campus, but never got actively involved in it.

That's great. You sound like a very energetic, enthusiastic and active youth. And a kind of achiever too. You must be proud of yourself and your family must be for sure. I was too active with debate, theater, literature festivals etc. I was interested in following the World politics and politics on our campus, but never got actively involved in it.
I was also a drama artist during my university years and won best actress, lol. I cannot forget that drama entitled " The World is an Apple". My partner was also the best actor. We played drama for one straight month every evening. That was tiresome but rewarding and unforgettable.

I was also a drama artist during my university years and won best actress, lol. I cannot forget that drama entitled " The World is an Apple". My partner was also the best actor. We played drama for one straight month every evening. That was tiresome but rewarding and unforgettable.
Wow! And yes, I can relate to it. We have done that. Though it can be tiring, you look forward to the applauds by the audience. That gives you a boost and you keep going. Drama is fun. Nothing is more meticulous and artistic entertainment than a live theatre performance.

I enjoyed my college life so much and after that university life was even better and I do miss that time

I would say that the five years on the campus of my college and University were the best years. It was all fun and growing up. The Delhi University campus was so lively and always buzzing with activities. It was a perfect time to enfold ourselves and explore and learn so much. I am happy to be in touch with my friends and we make sure that we have a reunion whenever possible.

There are few other special memories too which I may not be able to share openly in the forum but these were so special to me and were close to my heart

Wow! And yes, I can relate to it. We have done that. Though it can be tiring, you look forward to the applauds by the audience. That gives you a boost and you keep going. Drama is fun. Nothing is more meticulous and artistic entertainment than a live theatre performance.
I was so thin during my university years. I was very busy with academic lessons to maintain my grades as an academic scholar and as a leader in many organizations. Sometimes I ate dinner at 10 in the evening I forgot about my hunger.

Most memories that I get from my college and University days are of fun and they make me feel nostalgic. The five years that I spent on the campus were the best years of my life.
To be honest most of my school days, both college and university where pretty annoying and stressful but years later I have come to realize that they where actually great times.

There are few other special memories too which I may not be able to share openly in the forum but these were so special to me and were close to my heart
I understand that it is only for you to remember and keep for a lifetime sweet memories. But I am sure, it is all about your love. I also have sweet memories that I will never share with anyone, only me and God knows about the one I am keeping for life.

Back