Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

PCB Sacked Wahab and Razzaq after dismal show in the T20 CWC 2024

PCB hasn't announced any new selection committee and this is making the media speculate and they are running multiple stories in news

They will announce it soon as far as I think because it is normal for them to make changes when the team fails in a major tournament. Pakistan was a solid team when Wasim Akram was the captain of the team.

They will announce it soon as far as I think because it is normal for them to make changes when the team fails in a major tournament. Pakistan was a solid team when Wasim Akram was the captain of the team.
They always had a good team despite the politics and the personal ego of the players when likes of akhtar, Afridi and other stars were playing as a team

Yes, that truth about Pakistan team. There is always a friction between the players.

Pak does not have matches till Aug 21 and its test matches against Bangladesh so till that time we won't be aware of the team selection

But you see , there will be change of captain of the team. I think Shaheen Afridi will become captain of the Pakistani team.

But you see , there will be change of captain of the team. I think Shaheen Afridi will become captain of the Pakistani team.
No Shaheen won't accept captaincy after what happened in the past so it'll be babar or some new captain

Back