Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Online shopping

I check reviews of an e commerce platform on Trust Pilot before I delve into making any purchase with them. When it gets mostly positive reviews, it would get my patronage.

I always go for shopping on popular platforms and in India we do have lots of choices so we can go from Flipkart, Amazon, Jiomart, Meesho, blinkit

There are 100s of e-commerce websites and many are not good. I won't say they are scam because I have no proof regarding that and I am not interested in trying these new ones and stick with amazon for my all online purchases.

Some of them might not be scam but have very poor customer service. Like I have seen cases where products gets delayed from their end due to poor follow-up.

You also need to look for after sales service and return policy and if they issue complete refund because in my case Amazon provides all this

Yes Amazon provides this, but most of these online stores do not. Which is why you need to be extremely careful when making a purchase from them. And to be on the safer side, just purchase from a well known online store.

This is why I like Amazon and it has proved in it's years of service that it's the best and have best offers for shopping.

Actually and to be honest I rarely shop online but I only prefer to shop on a popular websites to avoid being scammed.

Never shop from a non trusted website because these websites are not secured and you cannot even return the product and get money back.

Back