Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One sports you would love to play

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have never really been much of a sports person from the very beginning, but there was a time i had a little interest in basketball and would have loved to learn how to play. One thing lead to another I never really had the chance and not to mention I was not as tall as most of the players. What sport would you love to learn or play?

I am a fan of most sports but I like to play and learn football because I think watching them playing and how thy perform their skill motivates me and I think it was my favorite

I love cricket, volleyball and I don't mind playing any, Volleyball requires less people and you can play even in a park but for cricket you need a big ground

I have been playing volleyball for a while now but it's a sport that I can venture and put all my strength to do it diligently. Football is another sport that I can put my interest too.

I would like to play hockey because for me this sport looks very cool, but it is also very dangerous. I would just like to learn it, but I don't think I would be ready to compete with other athletes because I would probably get killed

I grew up watching tennis Grand slams and watching Boris Becker, Steffi Graph, Pete Sampras, Andre Aggasi so I always wanted to be like them. I never played tennis because I don't have a tennis court nearby. I would love to play it if find an opportunity to play.

I like to play cricket and won't mind playing volleyball and badminton and can also kick football too LOL

At the moment I do not like or have interest in any sports, as long as I can stay fit and have a great time, then am good to go.

I was a very active athlete during my student life. I have even playes kho kho tournaments at Interschool and Interstate level. But then as I got more into academics and other roles of life, I stopped playing. But I still enjoy Marathon and would often participate in them up to 10 Km. And would go for long cycle rides.

I was a very active athlete during my student life. I have even playes kho kho tournaments at Interschool and Interstate level. But then as I got more into academics and other roles of life, I stopped playing. But I still enjoy Marathon and would often participate in them up to 10 Km. And would go for long cycle rides.
That's pretty impressive though, would you have loved to go into sports on a more professional level, or are you just a sports lover ?

That's pretty impressive though, would you have loved to go into sports on a more professional level, or are you just a sports lover ?
Never thought of it when I was young. I used to play because I enjoyed playing it. I was one young girl who was always moving and in her limbs. I was sports captain for my High School. But later I chose Academics over sports. But I kept playing for fun

Never thought of it when I was young. I used to play because I enjoyed playing it. I was one young girl who was always moving and in her limbs. I was sports captain for my High School. But later I chose Academics over sports. But I kept playing for fun
That's pretty impressive, which means you have a talent for sports. I am pretty sure you would have done great, anyways you still made the right choice.

I really wish to play Volleyball for fun and I hope to start with it soon, I am trying to convince my colleagues and hope they agree

Volley ball is a good game. I think I might like to try basket ball just for the sports of it, like fun part or as a sort of exercise.

Shooting is also one of the sports I would like to play, but obviously it is one of the costliest, as it requires a rifle and bullets, which are expensive. One of my friend's sons is practicing shooting, and he told me this. He stopped playing it; he has done practice shooting with Manu Bhaker, who recently won the bronze medal in the Olympics.

That's pretty impressive, which means you have a talent for sports. I am pretty sure you would have done great, anyways you still made the right choice.
I might have. But for sure, the journey of a professional athlete and sportsperson is not easy. It requires so much of discipline and motivation to be there. Since I didn't go that way, I have no experience of that. But for sure, I still enjoy playing outdoor games whenever I get a chance for that.

I might have. But for sure, the journey of a professional athlete and sportsperson is not easy. It requires so much of discipline and motivation to be there. Since I didn't go that way, I have no experience of that. But for sure, I still enjoy playing outdoor games whenever I get a chance for that.
That's true, those who are into sports are on a very strict diet and various exercise routines that most people can't even keep up with.

For me l have really enjoyed and played the football since l was still very young. As for me l started playing the football when l was seven years of age for sure. I really liked football and up to date.

That's true, those who are into sports are on a very strict diet and various exercise routines that most people can't even keep up with.
Yes, all these accolades and accomplishments don't come overnight. There are years of hardwork, discipline, self control etc. There is a huge price to pay for that. Moreover, you are prone to injuries and hurts very frequently. The challenges are not less. And only with true passion and dedication can survive it.

For me l have really enjoyed and played the football since l was still very young. As for me l started playing the football when l was seven years of age for sure. I really liked football and up to date.
Football is no doubt so popular in almost every country. India may not have a better fifa rankings but still people have passion for football

Back