Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

My favorite Sunday Food

Scorpion

Enthusiast

Reaction score
Every Sunday I am thrilled to eat my lunch. I only eat grilled fish tuna and crabs every Sunday. I dip the grilled fish with a chili sauce. On other days I also eat grilled things but it is not fish tuna belly but chicken legs and feet. Chicken feet contain collagen and that is what I like most. What is your favorite food? Maybe you order to eat veggies only or fruits only. Some people do not eat meat and fish only vegetables. They are vegetarians. In my case, I cannot survive without eating fish daily and meat thrice a week. I feel so energetic the whole day and week.

I mostly order food from outside on Sundays and mostly it's one meal because mostly it's heavy.

My favorite Sunday food is fried rice and chicken wings. I prepard this every Sunday for the family it is one meal that the family look out for on Sundays and I don't disappoint them.

On Sundays I like to visit religious places and there we also get free food which is called Langar.

On Sundays I either try fried Indian bread or I simply order food from my favorite restaurant.

My favorite indulgent Sunday morning treat is thick slices of brioche French toast. I make a rich custard batter with eggs, cream, vanilla, and a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. Then I dunk the brioche in it before griddle-frying to golden brown perfection. Topped with fresh berries, warm maple syrup, and a dusting of powdered sugar - heavenly! It's a decadent way to start the day while lingering over cups of hot coffee. The perfect weekend comfort food.

I don't have any such day to have my favorite meal and like to have when I want so it doesn't matter if it's Sunday or not

We don't have a specific food we eat on Sundays though but most times we usually cook rice. Either rice and tomatoes stew, or rice and egg sauce. I usually enjoy the rice and egg sauce though.

I prefer deep-fried bread and spicy veggies on Sundays and if not then it will be with simple dishes or lentil soup with curd and salad

I eat biryani mostly every Sunday. It cooked so delicious and I really love it with coke.

I do like to even order food from outside on Sundays and like to eat heavy and fried food because Sundays are for fun

Same I tend to eat a lot and work less on Sundays cause I consider sunday to be the only day I can truly rest.

I prefer to have chickpeas and bhatura in my brunch on sundays and will be planning to have that on this Sunday too

Featured Articles

Back