Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

My favorite food

kemox70

Newcomer

Reaction score
أ I love food very much and I prefer some of them, such as pasta with chicken or spicy sausage with sauce and french fries, my favorite meal.

If I had to choose one favorite food, it would have to be pizza, I've yet to meet a pizza I didn't like!

I like Indian dishes and one of my favorites is Kidney beans and Rice. Apart from this I like pizza 🍕

When it comes to favorite food, I do not really have one, while I love food, I am the type that usually eats what I feel like or what I crave for at the moment. So it's safe to say whatever I crave for at that moment is my favorite food.

My girlfriend is of Italian descent and she is a good cook, this is my favorite food. La mangia es multo delissiosso si?

There is nothing like home cooked food prepared by your mom and there is nothing that can overpower it

Featured Articles

Back