Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Most used social media

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What is your most used social media and what do you do on it?

I use a lot of social media platforms but the one I use the most is probably Twitter, or should I say X. I use Twitter/X primarily to follow football, but I use it so much and see a lot of non-football content too. My go-to app on my phone is Twitter/X.

I am very sure teens it is TikTok. But I use instagram to chat with close friends and check some funny photos / videos.

I make use of Facebook and mostly Twitter for my business. I have some contacts on Twitter who buy my products and marketing my products on Twitter is one of those ways that I try to get along getting things done. One social media platform that I've not really made use of is the Instagram. I guess it is because I have not really put interest on it.

If Youtube counts then that's the one I'm on most of the time. Otherwise I check Facebook pretty much daily, just to keep up with my friends and family as well as share goofy posts that crack me up.

It used to be Instagram that I spent more time on because of lots of gists, pictures and videos I watched on accounts I follow until TikTok came out.

I've switched 100% to using TikTok more than any other social media site. TikTok is fun, I can open the app and stay in it for hours without getting bored.

Facebook is still my most used social media site. Everything I'm doing online is based on Facebook for more viewership. It's where I promote my business online.

Twitter is the social media I use more often than the rest. I like how information breaks very fast on Twitter. The use of hashtag to know what's trending in the world is feature I like well on Twitter.

Twitter is the social media I use more often than the rest. I like how information breaks very fast on Twitter. The use of hashtag to know what's trending in the world is feature I like well on Twitter.

Twitter has been big here in my city and a lot of users that are here are living around me. I began selling on twitter and I must confess that it has been the best decision that I took. Selling on twitter opened doors to a lot of possibilities for me and till date, it is the most used social media app for me.

The most used social media sites for me are YouTube, for watching content from my favorite YouTubers, watching movie trailers, stand-up comedy, music videos, learning something, etc. Instagram, for staying updated about the recent work from my favorite artists; WhatsApp, for chatting or video-calling with friends and family.

Facebook is still my most used social media site. Everything I'm doing online is based on Facebook for more viewership. It's where I promote my business online.
A whole lot of people are going to find it difficult leaving Facebook for any other social media site because it's the oldest social media site which is very active like it have not aged. This is why some people fancy using it more than any other social media site. I know someone who is using online Facebook, he doesn't care about using any other social media site.

A whole lot of people are going to find it difficult leaving Facebook for any other social media site because it's the oldest social media site which is very active like it have not aged. This is why some people fancy using it more than any other social media site. I know someone who is using online Facebook, he doesn't care about using any other social media site.
Facebook becomes for family relationships and loses his sense. You cannot express yourself freely like here on forums. As all family members are your friends you need to calculate a lot before publishing any content on Facebook. I will rarely be there for this following reason.

I mainly use Facebook and Twitter or X, so to speak. However, I have accounts on multiple social media platforms like Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Whatsapp, etc. I use Facebook for personal communication as well as business communication. I use Twitter mainly for business communication.

I use them all. Not always, as and when required. I have created accounts, have set it up ready but not using them or keeping track of event that happens through it.

I can never use Facebook because it is very inconvenient because there are many bugs and a lot of unnecessary information. I use Twitter most often because I am interested in people who share their thoughts and not just photos

A lot of people left Facebook for various reasons. It is too commercial and toxic at times. I cannot bear with ridicule that happens on it.

A lot of people left Facebook for various reasons. It is too commercial and toxic at times. I cannot bear with ridicule that happens on it.
There are really a lot of strange people there. Even some of my acquaintances post such things there that I would never have thought that they could do it. I don't understand why everyone chose this particular social meddia for this, but I really agree that there are very strange comments and posts

Since it became so popular, ever fraud and mean is there hunting the innocent. People do stupid things trusting them. The least affected lose a lot of money. I can't talk about worse.

The social media platform I use most is Whatsapp. Of course I have the other ones like X, Instagram and Facebook. I don't have TikTok. I frequent Facebook as well, but not as much as Whatsapp. I probably log on to Instagram once a month!

The social media platform I use most is Whatsapp. Of course I have the other ones like X, Instagram and Facebook. I don't have TikTok. I frequent Facebook as well, but not as much as Whatsapp. I probably log on to Instagram once a month!

This means that there are a couple of friends who you chat with everyday. That is what WhatsApp is always basically about. I believe the X app is better to reach a wider audience.

X is my favourite social media platform. I don't know of other places but my country people use X to do banters and push through trends. X helps me to keep up with trends as well as enjoy the banters.

Back