Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Most used social media

According to the look at things, l think that the Facebook is the most active social media site across the world for sure

I agree to that to some extent. Is extremely rare to find someone who does not have a Facebook account.

What is your most used social media and what do you do on it?

I use a lot of social media platforms but the one I use the most is probably Twitter, or should I say X. I use Twitter/X primarily to follow football, but I use it so much and see a lot of non-football content too. My go-to app on my phone is Twitter/X.
Actually was also part of my favorite social medias but my most used social media was Facebook which I managed my business and explore new things around world.

My most used is still my Whatsapp but recently I have been using my telegram abit more often. Since I have a team I work with on telegram for a project.

That will be Facebook or Instagram because these are used by many millions of users and both are Also useful for selling.

Facebook is my best social media. Not because of anything, I have learn a lot from there. Reading, gaining more knowledge and unlearning many things I feel was right.

According to the look at things, l think that the Facebook is the most active social media site across the world for sure
Facebook and Instagram are currently the most active social media sites, however, Reddit dominates the search engines.

I make use of Facebook and mostly Twitter for my business. I have some contacts on Twitter who buy my products and marketing my products on Twitter is one of those ways that I try to get along getting things done. One social media platform that I've not really made use of is the Instagram. I guess it is because I have not really put interest on it.
It has been up to 6 months that I stopped checking Twitter. Some comments and responses from there are really mean. I don't use Twitter for any of my business. Instagram is what I checked randomly.

What is your most used social media and what do you do on it?

I use a lot of social media platforms but the one I use the most is probably Twitter, or should I say X. I use Twitter/X primarily to follow football, but I use it so much and see a lot of non-football content too. My go-to app on my phone is Twitter/X.

Facebook is the social media platform that I use most more than the rest. It is the first social media platform that I started using and that is where I have so many of my friends and even promoting of my business on.

Facebook and Instagram are currently the most active social media sites, however, Reddit dominates the search engines.

Do you think that people are using Facebook and Instagram today more than they are using tiktok? This is because from what I've been observing lately, it seems like tiktok is the most active.

Back