Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Making Money Online

Not only you but people who knows about the forum sites don't use social media , they know they will be wasting their time by using it.
Everything that you get from the social media platforms, you get them on paid to post forums. And you even get the extra advantage of getting paid for your activities. I can't even look at social media twice.

Everything that you get from the social media platforms, you get them on paid to post forums. And you even get the extra advantage of getting paid for your activities. I can't even look at social media twice.
I totally agree there. Plus, it is more streamlined. Social media at times can be too overwhelming with all the information overloaded there. It gets tough to filter too. I find paid to post forums better and I feel more in control on paid to post forums.

I only earn a few dollars online because I only started recently and I spent a lot of time looking for sites that would pay money. I was lucky that some of my friends gave me some advice

I joined a couple of websites to earn online and it's just a hobby and not a profession because I have a full time job.

Do you make money online? If your answer is yes, I would like to ask a follow up question. Do you make money online as a hobby or as a profession? If you are making money as a profession, I would like to ask yet another follow up question. Do you make money online part time or full time.
I make money as a full time profession.
Actually I make money online as a hobby in other to have extra cash but I am not a professional neither working part time or full time.

Online earning is not a major source of my earnings. I am on the sites just of fun. It hardly matters how much I earn from these sites.

I have just started to earn online and I like to experience different ways to earn. Even if I earn less I want to experience all the legal ways to earn.

I won't mind earning money online as long as it's legal and I have money coming to my bank.

I won't mind earning money online as long as it's legal and I have money coming to my bank.

Congrats for winning award here. You have done well in a short period of time here. Keep it up..

I make little money online as a passion. I have an offline business that it's taking much of my time. I can only work online as a passion.

Yes I do. It's a hobby for me. I make money playing online poker. I also own a site, but it generates little to no revenue.

Yes I do. It's a hobby for me. I make money playing online poker. I also own a site, but it generates little to no revenue.
I have heard people talk about online poker in the past but I don't really know much about how it works. I don't even know how to play poker naturally.

I make money from posting on forums as well as taking surveys and doing offers on Idle-Empire. However recently they stopped allowing people in the US to earn Crypto, so I can only earn gift cards on the website. I'm thinking about finding a new website to earn crypto, or money. I tried Inbox Dollars in the past, but their payout is not great.

Back