Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Love is pain...

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Love is pain… I am so confused. Many can attest that love is beautiful but why is it that many also confirmed that love is pain? Perhaps they mean betrayal that causes so much pain in the heart. Love can bring challenges and struggles at times, but it is also about growth, understanding, and support. It's a mix of happiness and pain that ultimately happens and strengthens relationships. Betrayal can be very painful, but it is important to remember that not everyone will betray your trust. Take time to heal and don’t rush into anything. What’s your perspective on love and pain?

Last edited:
Well love is beautiful but it does not mean it would always be rosey. There are times where things will be tough, and there are times things will be smooth.

Well love is beautiful but it does not mean it would always be rosey. There are times where things will be tough, and there are times things will be smooth.
Yes, you are so right on that, it is not all the time love is like a bed of roses/There are times when love is pain when you are feeling jealous without basis.

The very essence of love lies in what you are willing to sacrifice. And sacrifices are not supposed to be pleasant. They must cost you a thing. Love costs a thing.

Yes, you are so right on that, it is not all the time love is like a bed of roses/There are times when love is pain when you are feeling jealous without basis.
True, like myself, there are times where I have felt pain from loving someone, and there are times it has been a wonderful experience. But I guess love is about taking both the good and the bad.

True, like myself, there are times where I have felt pain from loving someone, and there are times it has been a wonderful experience. But I guess love is about taking both the good and the bad.
We learn varied kinds of feelings once we are in love. We cannot avoid jealousy, envy, and insecurity but they are all in our heads only. It's better to trust the person we love to avoid pain .

The pain you feel when the person you love so much does something that hurts you, will make you feel pain inside your heart. Love doesn't mean you are not going to feel those hurtful things, it can be beautiful and painful.

Love is a mixed of joy and pain and of course, it also depends on destiny, which is why we have to choose the right love in the right time to avoid pain and failure,

We learn varied kinds of feelings once we are in love. We cannot avoid jealousy, envy, and insecurity but they are all in our heads only. It's better to trust the person we love to avoid pain .
But how can we actually trust these persons when they are not giving us reasons to trust them?

But how can we actually trust these persons when they are not giving us reasons to trust them?
It also depends on the situation, if that person is not worth trusting, then it is better to stay away from that person to avoid pain of being hurt and betrayed.

It also depends on the situation, if that person is not worth trusting, then it is better to stay away from that person to avoid pain of being hurt and betrayed.
What if you believe the person is worth trusting, like you know you can trust them, but sometimes they tend to do things that would make you doubt.

What if you believe the person is worth trusting, like you know you can trust them, but sometimes they tend to do things that would make you doubt.
There are instances when we are so clouded and blinded by our emotions that we deny what we observe from the person. People in love are like fools.

There are instances when we are so clouded and blinded by our emotions that we deny what we observe from the person. People in love are like fools.
Hahaha true, but after having a bad experience, they tend to wise up abit and try their best to make better decisions.

It depends. If the partner is good enough, the love will give you happiness, but if the partner is not good, it will always hurt you. It's hard to find a true partner. Most people are fake and betray their partner for money or other needs. That is the reason why I don't fall in love or have never tried it.

Hahaha true, but after having a bad experience, they tend to wise up abit and try their best to make better decisions.
It is better if before deciding to settle down with the person of your heart, it is best to observe first the behavior if not fake. Your parents might not be happy if fall into a wrong person.

It is better if before deciding to settle down with the person of your heart, it is best to observe first the behavior if not fake. Your parents might not be happy if fall into a wrong person.
I believe that's why you have courtship before marriage, this period is for both partners to understand from each other.

I believe that's why you have courtship before marriage, this period is for both partners to understand from each other.
Yeah, that's right but there are people who are very good in keeping their real color. It only comes out after marriage.

Yeah, that's right but there are people who are very good in keeping their real color. It only comes out after marriage.
Yea that's true but I strongly believe that there will definitely be signs. You just have to be careful and watch out well for the signs.

Yea that's true but I strongly believe that there will definitely be signs. You just have to be careful and watch out well for the signs.
Yeah, I must be keen and vigilant to avoid pain. It is not easy to retreat once you are already married. You spend a lot during the wedding only to break it after some weeks because of a hidden toxic attitude.

Yeah, I must be keen and vigilant to avoid pain. It is not easy to retreat once you are already married. You spend a lot during the wedding only to break it after some weeks because of a hidden toxic attitude.
I guess most of them do not even consider what they spend during the wedding, they see marriage as something they can just go into and choose to come out from when they are tired.

Back