Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Last thing you bought?

$50 Amazon card was the last thing I bought. I have a friend who needed it for something, I had to help him and buy it. I don't have any use for Amazon cards.
I have always wondered what to buy these cards for if you can simply pay with cash or if a friend needs it, you can lend him funds. I'm not from America so I don't understand the benefits of this. can you explain

I bought a new TV the other day. I shouldn't have. It was too costly and I got it for a bad price. I wanted to buy Samsung or LG. But ended up choosing a high end model from a local brand.

I bought a new TV the other day. I shouldn't have. It was too costly and I got it for a bad price. I wanted to buy Samsung or LG. But ended up choosing a high end model from a local brand.
When I was choosing a TV for myself, I never wanted any famous brands because very often they are overrated and the functions are not better than those of simple models. The only thing is that their warranty is much longer than that of no-name models

The last thing I purchased was a new pair of noise-canceling headphones. My old pair finally gave out after years of faithful service. I did quite a bit of research before settling on a highly-rated model from a reputable brand. They weren't cheap, but the sound quality and noise isolation are incredible.

The last thing I bought was a summer sweater because, surprisingly, summer came very soon in my country and I didn't have these clothes. I haven't worn it yet but it's a white very thin golf so it won't be hot and also a very nice fabric

The last thing I bought was a Samsung A70 screen which cost almost $50.I needed my phone to be up and running because it also gives an excellent gaming experience for those who play games on the phone. It is such a lovely phone to use.

Back