Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Last thing you bought?

My last non-food/drink purchase was a Yu-Gi-Oh card that cost me $25.00.

The last thing I bought was my Christmas tree. I only had a 4ft green tree so I decided to get a 6ft white tree with some pink, blue and white tinsel.
I had my 4ft tree for 4 years and it didn't match my room anymore.

My iPhone 15 Pro Max was the last thing I bought. I was using iPhone 12 Pro Max before upgrading now to using iPhone 15 Pro Max. I'm enjoying the new iPhone.

I purchased a Rolex wrist on Amazon last 3 weeks ago. It was my Christmas gift for myself. I didn't get anyone to gift me, so I did it for myself and I'm very happy with it.

The last thing I bought was party food for this evening for New Year :)

The last thing that I had to purchase because it was very important that I had it was a power bank. Recently, we started having light challenges with makes it difficult for us to have consistent light. So, as a result of that, I had to get a power bank that is going to help to sustain and keep my phone charged until whenever the light comes back.

A bunch of plantain was what I last bought. Plantain is one of my favorite food and I eat it at least 3 times a week.

A bunch of plantain was what I last bought. Plantain is one of my favorite food and I eat it at least 3 times a week.
Hmm green plantain, sweet plantains, love them both! 😋

What was the last thing you bought?

I bought extra two set of pillows to add in my bed. I had two before, now I have four pillows. I can't sleep without pillows all around me. They help me sleep better.

The last thing I bought was a ticket to a recently released Bollywood movie titled, "Fighter" which I watched yesterday evening along with a friend of mine. I had bought popcorn there too and lol the price of popcorn was more than that of the ticket.

$50 Amazon card was the last thing I bought. I have a friend who needed it for something, I had to help him and buy it. I don't have any use for Amazon cards.

$50 Amazon card was the last thing I bought. I have a friend who needed it for something, I had to help him and buy it. I don't have any use for Amazon cards.
You are a very good friend!

The last thing which I purchased was a packed of my drinking bottle water. I don't drink tap water because it's not good for my health. I have ulcer, it makes me be very careful with what I eat and drink down to the water I drink.

I do not like to buy things that will not bring me any benefit. Therefore, recently I bought only a cool vacuum cleaner that will help me clean the house faster and easier. I think it is worth the money

A couple of hours ago, I went for vegetable shopping and I bought cauliflower. Tonight we plan to eat stir fried cauliflower with fried rice. Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables and rice is a stable food here, therefore, we frequently eat rice and cauliflower. I enjoy shopping, I find relaxing.

The last thing I bought from the market was many food stuffs. I went to the market today in the morning around 9am to restock all of my finished food items. I bought so many things like rice, beans, yam, Irish potatoes, vegetable oil, corn, wheat and so many more.

My iPhone 15 Pro Max was the last thing I bought. I was using iPhone 12 Pro Max before upgrading now to using iPhone 15 Pro Max. I'm enjoying the new iPhone.
I'm very curious to know if it's really worth it because I have an iPhone 8 now and I plan to upgrade to the latest model, but I don't think the iPhone 15 is worth it and it's better to wait for the 16 because my 8 still works fine but I want something new

The last thing I bought was chin chin, and it was just last night. Chin chin is a snack found in Nigeria and some other west African countries.

A smart TV. It is not a huge one, but good enough for my room space. It is important to use the right screensize based on the viewing distance.

Back