Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Last person you spoke to?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Who was the last person you spoke to? What did you speak about?

I last spoke to my younger brother a few minutes ago. He was telling me something but I wasn’t really paying attention lol.

My mother was the last person I spoke to. I call her every morning. I love to know how she slept in the night. She's my whole world.

The last person I spoke to was my mum a few minutes ago.
We are gaming together.

I spoke or should I say I chatted with my brother on WhatsApp few minutes ago. We shared voice notes too in the chat.

I spoke to my friend from the university days today. He's telling me about his plans to travel to UK since it will give him better opportunity at life. I'm very happy for him with this new development.

It was not one person I spoke to last. I was in a WhatsApp group call meeting where we have about 350 members. We had a conference call few minutes ago which 20 persons was online and active on the call. It was only the administrative teams I'm familiar with.

Who was the last person you spoke to? What did you speak about?

I last spoke to my younger brother a few minutes ago. He was telling me something but I wasn’t really paying attention lol.

My boss was the person I spoke to last. He called to give me assignments on what I'm to work on next week Monday. He won't be coming to work, I'll be in charge.

The last person I spoke to was my dad which was last night after dinner. He calls me every day at night to check on me. Somedays when he gets busy, I give him a call to check on him. He has been doing this ever since I started staying outside due to college or work.

I was able to speak with my brother this morning after we haven't spoken in weeks. There was a serious network downtime which took out his connection. This was what made it difficult for us to talk for weeks. I'm glad we have managed to talk today. We will still talk in the night again.

The person that I spoke to this morning is my sister. We spoke for long on the telephone, and she was excited to hear from me this morning. However, she was calling to tell me that she needs some assistance for her school, and I have promised to send some funds before the week runs out.

I haven't spoken to anyone this morning yet but that will soon change very quickly. I have so many people to call today but what I'm waiting for is the right time which we agreed for the call to reach, then I will start calling them one by one. I have 3 different work colleagues of mine I'm going to call in the next hour.

I spoke to the cat we talked about meow
If you are elevating the cat then he could understand what you are trying to say or the reverse. I could do this when I feel nervous to talk to my cat for some time and know by my feeling he is understanding me.

If you are elevating the cat then he could understand what you are trying to say or the reverse. I could do this when I feel nervous to talk to my cat for some time and know by my feeling he is understanding me.
I think she picks up on a bit of English here and there

The last person I spoke to was my daughter not too long ago :)

The last person I spoke to was my daughter not too long ago :)
If I'm married and have kids of my own, I would not go a day without talking with all of them. They are part of me and I can't do without them. I would like to know everything about them and how they are getting by through the day. I spoke with my father this morning. We had a long talk.

I live alone, so I have no one to talk to at home except a parrot that doesn't say anything in return. However, I work at work and the last time I spoke with a store owner who told me why he had to raise prices

I was talking to my spouse a little while ago, we were discussing about our kid. The body seemed to have picked up a fight at school and my wife was complaining that our son refuses to say sorry to his friend. He claims that his friend made him angry so he hit me. My wife was trying to teach the kid hitting is bad.

I spoke to so many people today because of how my day went. Like I said earlier, I just came back a few hour ago as I spent my whole day in the market buying so many things. I needed to restock my food. I spoke with so many sellers and it's one of them I spoke with last in the market.

Back