Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Last movie you saw in cinema?

I guess that it has become the way of entertainment these days. We have enough options to choose from and we can watch them at our time convenience.. It's cheaper too. I would go to big theatres now only if the movie is really good and the cinematic view is worth paying fo a theatre experience.
Even if the cinematic view is worth paying for or the movie being really good, I would still go. I will check out the movies' name, download and watch them in my convenient time. The only time I will go there is if I am forced to do so.

Even if the cinematic view is worth paying for or the movie being really good, I would still go. I will check out the movies' name, download and watch them in my convenient time. The only time I will go there is if I am forced to do so.
Oh! I see. I want to watch 3D movies and movies with grand set ups which are visual treats on a big screen. The movie looses half of the charm when watched on small screen.

Oh! I see. I want to watch 3D movies and movies with grand set ups which are visual treats on a big screen. The movie looses half of the charm when watched on small screen.
Oh, that's your reason. Anyway, it's a valid reason and I can't say more. It's not bad to enjoy cinematic view and I'm always in support of anyone that wants it like that.

It was Deadpool and Wolverine that I watched last at the cinema. I couldn't wait for the movie to drop because I've been a Wolverine fan all my life. He's my favourite X-Men.

Back