Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Last match you watched?

Even I also lost the bet. But never mind I will try my luck in the next matches.😅

The last match I watched was a wrestling match between Main Event Jay Uso and The Ring General Gunter.

The final premier league games on Sunday were the last matches I watched. I watched both Arsenal and man City games simultaneously, as an arsenal fan it was painful to lose the league by a small margin. 😥

The final premier league games on Sunday were the last matches I watched. I watched both Arsenal and man City games simultaneously, as an arsenal fan it was painful to lose the league by a small margin. 😥
Lol, what were you expecting, that Manchester City will lose? 😂 Y'all Arsenal fans were holding on to false hope.

I watched the FA cup final between Manchester united and Manchester City, which United won, surprisingly. Next on the agenda is the champions League final 🙂

I was not in the stadium but I watched at home and it was India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 match and India played well to win it and take the series 3-0

What was the last sports match you watched?
The last match I was it's just recently and its football match Manchester city played against Ipswich town were they're defeated by Manchester city 4:1 in other to retain top leaders in the table

What was the last sports match you watched?

The last match that I watched is the EFL Cup tournament match between Manchester United and Barnsley. Manchester United ended up humiliating Barnsley with the scoreline of 7-0. It was a very difficult night for the visiting team at Old Trafford.

The last football match that I watched was the EPL match between Manchester City and Arsenal last weekend. Arsenal nearly pulled off a big win with a player on red card but City found a way to get a draw at 97 minutes.

The last match I watched was Wolves vs Liverpool which was played few hours ago. Liverpool beat Wolves away from home to go top of the EPL table with Man City and Arsenal 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Back