Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Last Live Sporting Event you went to?

I have never gone to see a live match, even though many of the IPL matches are played in the stadium in Delhi. Many times I have received tickets for free, but still, I don't wish to go to the stadium to watch a match.
Any reason for that? I like to watch match live but cannot go all the time as it takes so much time to travel and many times tickets cost more

Because I don't like to go in the crowd and sit in the stadium in the heat and sweat while sitting there for 8–9 hours. I would like to sit in front of a TV in an AC room instead of going to a stadium.

I never went to watch any match live and prefer to watch it at home with my family but may go for next IPL

I haven't gone for any live sporting events. I am not that kind of person, I always like to stay indoor even when everybody in the house have somewhere to go.
I prefer to see them via the television, my sister telling me about them or I called one of my friends to gist me on how it goes.

I don't have the patience to watch it live from the stadium but I don't mind watching the complete match on tv

Many of us will more than likely be heading to sporting events when we have the time and the funds to do so. There is no better feeling than watching your favourite sport, player or team live when it comes to sports.

What was the last live sporting event you went to?
The last match I watched recently was a premier league match Manchester city played against Ipswich town

Did you watch it from your home, or you went there to watch it live?
Yeah I watched from home and I am waiting to watched the match on laliga Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao the match start very soon

Back