Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

July Jamboree Contest Winners!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
We would like to thank everyone is has participated in the July Jamboree Contest!

The winners of this contest are below

1st: eLdavis - $20
2nd: Ginger - $18
3rd: Sanjeev - $16
4th: Kingpin - $15
5th: Scorpion - $14
6th: King Belieal - $12
7th: Ronin - $10
8th: arunima25 -$5

Please allow 24 - 48 hours for Stan to contact you for details for payment.

PLEASE REMEMBER MUCH LIKE OUR PREVIOUS CONTESTS, ANY FEES INCURRED WHEN SENDING PAYMENT ARE OUT OF OUR HANDS, THIS MAY MEAN YOU RECEIVE A LITTLE LESS THAN THE WINNING AMOUNT ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT DESPITE US SENDING THE CORRECT AMOUNT TO YOU.

Thank you all!

Thank you. Happy to see my name there. Waiting for many more contests.

Congratulations to all the winners. It was a good contest.

Congrats to all winners special mention to @eLdavis who did really well in all the contests. I hope to do well in the coming contests too.

Congratulations to all the winners! I've sent each of you a DM to gather your payment information.

Thank you, admin, to rank 5th in my return.

Congratulations to you as well, and to all the other winners.
I concentrated more on referral but I didn't receive any message as posted by @stan, that is why I want to know if the winners are based on making post only

I concentrated more on referral but I didn't receive any message as posted by @stan, that is why I want to know if the winners are based on making post only

You need to read the rules of the July contest. This time the rules were changed and this time 1 referral was equivalent to 2 posts I guess unlike the previous contest where the top referrer used to get prizes.

You need to read the rules of the July contest. This time the rules were changed and this time 1 referral was equivalent to 2 posts I guess unlike the previous contest where the top referrer used to get prizes.
Okay thank you

Congratulations to all the winners. The payment was so swift. I received my payment so quick. Thanks to the admin.

Back