Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

It's tough being alone

It is tough to be alone, especially for me who is not used to it. When my destiny knocks at my door by giving me the right guy for life, then I will embrace that moment in so doing, I will not live alone. I really appreciate people who can live without a partner or a family of their own. They want a free life-free from the stresses of a nagging wife or husband.

One thing that everyone has to do now is to enjoy their single hood. Being married is a different ball game entirely when someone enters into it. That's what I am doing. I am taking my time to enjoy being single.

That's good you enjoy your life being single and exhaust yourself to the many good things and happy bonding with friends because once you marry you will become a prisoner of many responsibilities lol. That's the reason of those people abroad to live alone to be free from burden of responsibilities.

Back