Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Isn't Google a blessing for us?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
If you look at Google products then you'll realize that it's a blessing for us. It's email service, Video streaming service, Cloud, Web and mobile browser, all are so useful. Google photos is also a very good and useful way to access your photos from any device.

True, majority of the google products and apps are really amazing. I heard their phone is also on another level. Just haven't been able to have my hands on it just yet.

Google Pixel phones are also amazing and Google always provide it's best services to it's clients.

Google is so important for me and I have never used any Other browser and like Google chrome only and also like YouTube shorts, YouTube, Gmail and Google photos.

Yes, it is a blessing for me as I have been using all the apps of Google and they are all work well. I don't think there is any alternative to YouTube and chrome which I use.

Yeah, Google is a blessing for us. It has made easier to find information online. It has even created a lot of programs that helps people learn and also earn. I have been using Google and Google's products for more than18 years

Google is a very big blessing and I can never stop thanking God for technology and the mind he gave to those that make it what it is today. Their phones and other apps are top-notch. Browsing with Google is swift and easy.

I hate Google.
You can a reason or reasons to hate Google. Doesn't it serve you well or there's a specific alternative you like more than Google.

Anyway, it's not everybody that can love one particular something because we have different perspectives about things.

My daughters have a term GOD. I think that it is very common one amongst the youths these days. Google On Demand is the full form of this God. No doubt, with it's variety of quality services, it has made life so much easier.

I hate Google because it is a greedy billionaire corporate.
Techically they’re not greedy. They built something out of nothin and changed the world.

Would you hate Google if you invented it?🤔

If I invented Google, I wouldn't enforce such draconian rules as being ordered to disable your adblocker just so you can watch YouTube. YouTube, as you know, is owned by Google which is a billionaire corporate so why do they need to make even more money by forcing us to watch nonsense ads peddling crud we neither want nor need and in some cases can't afford anyway?

Typical American corporate arrogance!

If I invented Google, I wouldn't enforce such draconian rules as being ordered to disable your adblocker just so you can watch YouTube. YouTube, as you know, is owned by Google which is a billionaire corporate so why do they need to make even more money by forcing us to watch nonsense ads peddling crud we neither want nor need and in some cases can't afford anyway?

Typical American corporate arrogance!
They are chasing after money and I can't call it greed. It's one of their business strategy to make more money. You said if you have invented Google, there's no way to enforce Draconian rules on others but they were not like that.

Google are like Amazon and every other billionaire company - too damn greedy.

Google has pretty good apps. They've always been a step ahead of the competition. I don't see any competitors ever catching up.

If you look at Google products then you'll realize that it's a blessing for us. It's email service, Video streaming service, Cloud, Web and mobile browser, all are so useful. Google photos is also a very good and useful way to access your photos from any device.

Google have been very useful for us over the years and a lot of people are grateful for what they have been able to achieve by making use of Google. Today it is ChatGPT that is looking like a decent placement of Google but I don't think that is going to happen.

I love Google I use it daily at home and at work. It allows me to get up to date information on any topic I want to learn, it allows me to save my photos and videos and translate any text, very handy in communicating with people that don't speak English. I use it at work all the time whenever I have to send emails or letters to my non-English speaking clients.

Google have been very useful for us over the years and a lot of people are grateful for what they have been able to achieve by making use of Google. Today it is ChatGPT that is looking like a decent placement of Google but I don't think that is going to happen.
They’re working on their own search engine. It’s called Searchgpt. It’s slated to be released sometime.

I hate Google because it is a greedy billionaire corporate.

They have worked hard over the years in order to become a billionaire corporate. They didn't just wake up one day and become so successful.

Back