Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is your town changing? In what ways?

This is how they make profits or they rent that place and make millions from it

My city is changing, but I don't notice all these changes because they happen mainly in the central part and I live outside the city and work on the outskirts of the city. I know that there is reconstruction, but it is all going on very slowly

Off course yes my town is developing in so many ways because the government decided to build hospital and school in the compound and drilling bore holes and so many things

Off course yes my town is developing in so many ways because the government decided to build hospital and school in the compound and drilling bore holes and so many things

Can you name your town here? Yes, cities and towns are developing everywhere. I live in Delhi, and if I compare present-day Delhi with 40 years ago, there are drastic changes. The government has opened many hospitals, constructed hospitals, parks, roads, schools, and many more things that may be considered for the development of the city.

Back