Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Is there a sport you dislike?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Of all the sports that are available to watch and play, there will always be at least one sport that you may not enjoy either watching or playing and you would rather avoid it if you are able to.

I myself could never get into golf either playing or watching. I was able to enjoy something such as mini golf but anything away from mini golf I always found boring and not interesting.

Is there a sport you dislike?

There are lots of sports I don’t play or watch but I don’t know if I dislike any. Every sport is unique and fun in its own way and I’d like to get into more sports.

I think the only ones I actively dislike are blood sports.

Otherwise, there are sports I'm not interested in, but I'm perfectly happy to just ignore those :) !

I'm not the biggest fan of golf nor baseball. I find both sports to be boring to watch, but they are fun to play from time to time!

I took tennis at university but I liked soccer class way more. Tennis just isn't my thing, but I don't think I was terrible at it though. Other sports are just more fun.

Golf and table tennis are the sports I don't like very much. I won't say that I hate them because hate is a very strong word.

Slap fighting or butt slapping is what I don't even regard as a sports. UFC promotes it which I see as a thing of madness. The risk in slap fighting is higher than what's in boxing.

Slap fighting or butt slapping is what I don't even regard as a sports. UFC promotes it which I see as a thing of madness. The risk in slap fighting is higher than what's in boxing.

Agreed 100%!

Slap fighting or butt slapping is never supposed to be regarded as a sports. I wonder who was the person that brought up the idea for such a nasty thing.

People all around the world are huge fans of football but not me. I find it boring. I know that I might get a lot of hate for saying this but that's what I feel. Once, I tried to watch an entire football match but I couldn't stop myself from changing the channel after about 20mins. The only time I love football is when I play the FIFA game, haha. That's weird, I know, but that's just me. Maybe I like the FIFA game because I don't actually have to play a match for 90mins.

I think the only ones I actively dislike are blood sports.

Otherwise, there are sports I'm not interested in, but I'm perfectly happy to just ignore those :) !
It is something casual because sports near WWE which could be considered a blood sport could teach people the fact of violence, and could have bad dreams at night, I do not enjoy much this sport nowadays unlike in the past.

There are lots of sports I don’t play or watch but I don’t know if I dislike any. Every sport is unique and fun in its own way and I’d like to get into more sports.

What I can say is that I don't like most of the sports that involve the parties involved fighting. I seriously enjoy watching soccer, for example, because it is a sport where the rate of getting injured is minimally low. So, sports such as boxing and UFC can make me feel unease.

Can we talk about POKER? ESPN is even having it streaming on their station. How can something like Poker be considered as a sports? To me, before anything can be seen as a sports, it must require for a good amount of energy to be used but that's not the case with Poker. This is why I don't see it as a sports.

Can we talk about POKER? ESPN is even having it streaming on their station. How can something like Poker be considered as a sports? To me, before anything can be seen as a sports, it must require for a good amount of energy to be used but that's not the case with Poker. This is why I don't see it as a sports.

I don't agree with you because there are a couple of sports that requires just the mental energy to achieve what you want to achieve. Such as the game of chess. The energy that you put in when you are playing it is always minimal and can't be compared to the one that you spend in some contact sports such as football or energy draining sports such as basketball.

I wouldn't say dislike but I find golf boring, ever in my life I have tried playing golf been to the stadium to watch the game. I have watched little bit of golf on TV but the game could not hold me. I also do not like games like MMA (mixed martial arts) where players fight and get injured very frequently.

If wrestling is one, I dislike it. Original or drama, I hate the kind of violence involved.

Yep, it is cool to be strong, brave and fearless. But the pain and violence are simply addictive. Fans try all these on innocent beings.

I really don't like American football and the first reason is that they play with their hands but they continue to call it football and the second reason is that it is not full of moments. And most of the time on the field, the atmosphere is quite calm.

American football is a very high intensity sports which can leave anyone who is playing it hurt at any time. I will not say that it is a spot that is not full of moment because it requires constant movement and activity just like you are playing football with your legs but on this one, you are playing with your hands and it involves a lot of contact during the sports.

I hate American Football. I don't get how mature men would be running and hitting each other as if they are fighting. It always scares me to the marrow. Surprisingly, it is one of the most loved sports in America.

I don't like volleyball the most because in my opinion it is not as spectacular a game as football or basketball because the players do not have direct contact with the opposing team. Also, violations of the rules are rare and injuries are not as frequent as in other sports. I don't hate this sport, but I would just be bored watching it

I hate golf it seems so boring to me. Not a big fan of Nascar racing either.

Featured Articles

Back