Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is there a color you feel lucky?

Maybe you can get your clothes made on order to add specific color combination so you have all 365 days as lucky days 😂
🤣That makes me look magical apart from being a Christmas tree looking. I wore one time like a blouse red, a skirt red, stockings, a yellow pair of shoes, a green bag, brown eyeglasses, and a blue umbrella. My friends clapped their hands 🤣.

🤣That makes me look magical apart from being a Christmas tree looking. I wore one time like a blouse red, a skirt red, stockings, a yellow pair of shoes, a green bag, brown eyeglasses, and a blue umbrella. My friends clapped their hands 🤣.
Haha this will make them clap daily because you'll have colorful clothes in your wardrobe for whole year

I could really picturise someone like that. You must have looked vibrant. No matter your friends clapped. You were quite bold and confident to even try to do so.

I could really picturise someone like that. You must have looked vibrant. No matter your friends clapped. You were quite bold and confident to even try to do so.
Not everyone will try to do that. As for me I don't even wear Red colored clothes because of my skin tone and it doesn't suits me.

@Kingpin and @arunima25 , it was so funny thing. I am used to wearing different colors and I match everything from my clothes to my shoes. I also match my watch and bracelet. I like all the sharp colors. I feel lucky and comfortable. But when I am lonely, I wear dull colors.

@Kingpin and @arunima25 , it was so funny thing. I am used to wearing different colors and I match everything from my clothes to my shoes. I also match my watch and bracelet. I like all the sharp colors. I feel lucky and comfortable. But when I am lonely, I wear dull colors.
Even I like to wear bright vibrant colours. Even when I wear something with light or pastel shades, I will pair it with some vibrant contrast colour. I feel that vibrant bright colours make you look fresh and energetic.

Vibrant colors make you feel energized and is good for positive energy. That's why many of us like to wear bright color clothes

For me it is white. Because I feel safe in white clothes and it is a very calm color. Most people wear this but I feel like I have more power than any other color and it also attracts luck

I love white. It is a colour of peace. But I have never been a big fan of anything with white alone. I want a vibrant colour in contrast to it. No one can deny that black and white contrast are timeless classics.

For me it is white. Because I feel safe in white clothes and it is a very calm color. Most people wear this but I feel like I have more power than any other color and it also attracts luck
Wow, I feel you on that. I also feel lucky and gutsy once I wear my lucky color green. I have not found a new green dress or T-shirt. It is hard to find them in the mall. I want to buy a new green colored dress to experience another luck, lol.

Back