Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is there a color you feel lucky?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I noticed that when I wear green colored clothes or a T-shirt, I encounter luck. But before, I did not realize it. Someone told me four years ago that my lucky color was green but I forgot that man and this time, I recalled on what he said to me because every time I wear a green-colored thing, I experience luck. The luck I received was a cash gift worth $ 1000 from my foreigner ex. the other luck was when I won 5 figures lotto. There were many instances that I encountered luck every time I wore a green colored dress. What about you, do you have a lucky color?

That's crazy 😂 I wish you luck and if it's so lucky then you should wear green cloth daily in any form or maybe buy all inner wears of Green color 🤣

No, I don't have any color with which I think my luck is associated. Though I like to wear blue-colored clothes more than any other color, I don't consider it lucky, but it's my favorite color. I feel it's our superstition that a particular color is luck for us.

That's crazy 😂 I wish you luck and if it's so lucky then you should wear green cloth daily in any form or maybe buy all inner wears of Green color 🤣
The problem now is that my favorite color is sharp red and sharp blue because I feel cute 😁. Sharp red means full of love and love runs wild in my blood 😁. For the blue I always feel cool, lol.

No because I don't believe in superstitious nonsense.

I believed because I experienced severally. It might also be a coincidence and felt amused of what I have experienced every time I wear a green colored dress. It's my own experience only.

I do like Light blue color and even red suits me but I don't like wearing red much and like to wear mostly light colors

I seldom wear red or blue my favorite colors because of the heat. The red color ignites heat more than blue. It is also sharp for the eyes of the people during summer. It is good to wear red during Valentine's day or Christmas.

I think there are colors which we like to wear even if they are lucky or not so I like light blue in this aspect

There are many colors I like apart from red, sharp blue and yellow. I also like white, pink, light green and brown. I don't like black and violet. They are unlucky colors. I am going going to buy a green t-shirt tomorrow lol.

LOL, I don't like to wear white as I feel I will get it dirty and if it gets dirty during the middle of the day then it will look bad

So far I have not noticed any color that makes me feel lucky in anyway, and I am the type who does not like having a favorite anything. Due to this I don't even have a favorite color or anything in particular.

I have never felt any colour to be lucky or unlucky. Yes, I have a pen that is lucky. I have kept it with me for the last thirty years. I carry it for all important occassions though it doesn't work any more. My grandfather gave it to me and I just have a warm feeling that he is with me. That makes me feel lucky.

I have never felt any colour to be lucky or unlucky. Yes, I have a pen that is lucky. I have kept it with me for the last thirty years. I carry it for all important occassions though it doesn't work any more. My grandfather gave it to me and I just have a warm feeling that he is with me. That makes me feel lucky.
Wow that's a very sweet memory with your pen given to you by your grandfather. That's priceless, you have to keep it in safety. My lucky numbers are 2 and .These numbers were given to me by a card reader. Maybe it is just for fun.

The problem now is that my favorite color is sharp red and sharp blue because I feel cute 😁. Sharp red means full of love and love runs wild in my blood 😁. For the blue I always feel cool, lol.
You need to find colorful clothes and it should have Green, Red and blue. It makes me feel you are a colorful person 😂

You need to find colorful clothes and it should have Green, Red and blue. It makes me feel you are a colorful person 😂
I might be like a Christmas tree then full of colors, lol. I have been loving sharp red and green since I learned colors. My sister told me that a cow might look at me sharply because this animal hates red color and chases anyone who wears red😁.

For sure l don't have any lucky that is associated with any colour for sure.

I am not sure if it's lucky or not but I do like Green and blue color more and prefer to wear Tshirts and shirts of this color

I might be like a Christmas tree then full of colors, lol. I have been loving sharp red and green since I learned colors. My sister told me that a cow might look at me sharply because this animal hates red color and chases anyone who wears red😁.
Maybe you can get your clothes made on order to add specific color combination so you have all 365 days as lucky days 😂

Wow that's a very sweet memory with your pen given to you by your grandfather. That's priceless, you have to keep it in safety. My lucky numbers are 2 and .These numbers were given to me by a card reader. Maybe it is just for fun.
I don't have any Lucky number as such. But when there comes a situation where people ask me about it or want me to try it in some games, I say 7 or 3. It's just that 7 is the sum of my birthday date and 3 is of my husband and my daughters. I assume them to be lucky.

Back