Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is the refrigerator the best place to leave a reminder for yourself?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
A lot of people leave reminders on the refrigerator because this is the place we visit most often in the kitchen. A lot of people do this in movies and I also do it sometimes, but most often I leave a reminder on my smartphone

My first option would be my smartphone. I am literally with it on a daily basis and I can set an alarm that would remind me. Refrigerators can be my second option.

When I was growing up, my mother used to write our to do list or reminders for us on the refrigerator. I didn't found it useless because it helped me a lot to be conscious of what and how I need to do things.

Now that I am an adult, I make sure to use the refrigerator or I make use of my diary while going out.

A lot of people leave reminders on the refrigerator because this is the place we visit most often in the kitchen. A lot of people do this in movies and I also do it sometimes, but most often I leave a reminder on my smartphone

If you have the intention of leaving the food for a long time without warming it, I believe that the refrigerator is the best place for you to keep it and have it frozen. Otherwise, the food is going to spoil. Any food left over the I have goes to my fridge without wasting time.

Back