Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is Sancho a mistake buy?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Erik Ten Hag is really not having it with how Jadon Sancho has behaved so far at the club this season. The latest being the player's insistence not to apologise to the manager. Do you think his signing is now a failure?

His signing was a failure a long time ago but the current fiasco certainly signals the end of his United career. Outside of the off-the-pitch stuff, he was a whole different player to what we thought we were getting. Disappointed is an understatement.

His signing was a failure a long time ago but the current fiasco certainly signals the end of his United career. Outside of the off-the-pitch stuff, he was a whole different player to what we thought we were getting. Disappointed is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted seeing that Jordan Sancho couldn't live up to the hype when he moved from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester United. Since he was signed by United, this young guy have been a total disaster without any replication of what he used to play when he was in Dortmund.

Jordan Sancho have been one of the worst over hyped player Manchester United paid millions of dollars for. His contribution to the club have been trash since he joined the club.

Jadon Sancho have been a scam to Manchester United. He just returned back on loan to Borussia Dortmund and provided an assist in his first match. Every Manchester United fan must be feeling sore now.

Jadon Sancho have been a scam to Manchester United. He just returned back on loan to Borussia Dortmund and provided an assist in his first match. Every Manchester United fan must be feeling sore now.

This reminds me of what happened when Paul Pogba signed for Manchester United from Juventus and kept on playing as he doesn't care for the club while on his return to Juve, he became more serious and hungry to play. Sancho is an example of that and for whatever reason, the club should look at selling him.

In all the years which Jordan Sancho played for Manchester United, I can now believe that he was never settled in playing for the club. Maybe it was as a result of the pressure from playing for a club as big as Manchester United and also the fee Manchester United paid for his services. He was playing so inconsistent but after going back to Borussia Dortmund, he picked back his playing form.

In my opinion, there is an obvious problem of trenrea. He is not a good player, but for some reason the coach thinks very highly of his activities and he cannot admit mistakes. It was necessary to reach a compromise so that both of them were comfortable in the club

Everyone is now seeing how Jordan Sancho have been below average playing for Manchester United. Since he went back on loan to BVB, his laziness keeps showing up in matches he plays. Yesterday, he was a ghost player when they played again PSV in UEFA Champions league.

Everyone is now seeing how Jordan Sancho have been below average playing for Manchester United. Since he went back on loan to BVB, his laziness keeps showing up in matches he plays. Yesterday, he was a ghost player when they played again PSV in UEFA Champions league.

Whatever it is, I hope he doesn't end up returning to Manchester United. Unless Ten Hag is never the manager again, I doubt his future lies in Manchester United.

Whatever it is, I hope he doesn't end up returning to Manchester United. Unless Ten Hag is never the manager again, I doubt his future lies in Manchester United.

From observing his statistics since he returned to Borussia Dortmund, he is not having a good time in the club. Even the coach have already complained that he needed to up his game in order to contribute positively to the team. I don't see him returning back to Manchester United to get integrated into the squad again.

Sancho's performance at United is a clear case of ordering for something and being delivered something quite different. He has been a flop. How Dortmund always manages to scam Manchester United is amazing. If Erik Ten Hag stays long term, Sancho is finished as a United player.

Funny how I came across this thread and laughed. The heavily criticized Jaydon Sancho is now a UCL finalist, while the almighty Manchester united barely qualified for second tier European competition.
He might be back in Man United with a champions league winners medal!

Erik Ten Hag is really not having it with how Jadon Sancho has behaved so far at the club this season. The latest being the player's insistence not to apologise to the manager. Do you think his signing is now a failure?
This is a failure considered his performance at BVB

This is a failure considered his performance at BVB
In my opinion, I don't think that he had a bad performance at Dortmund. He received a saver medal in the champions League for crying out loud, a competition that man united did not reach the knockout stages.

Funny how I came across this thread and laughed. The heavily criticized Jaydon Sancho is now a UCL finalist, while the almighty Manchester united barely qualified for second tier European competition.
He might be back in Man United with a champions league winners medal!
Ultimately, he didn't win the champions league. Almost any dumbo can be part of an in form team that wins the champions league. It doesn't mean the player is excellent. I can give you a list of 100 players that won the champions league and they are worthless.

Back