Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is Nicolas Jackson the one?

To be honest with you, there has been a lot of mismanagement at Manchester United and what made it worse was that they don't have a sporting director unlike top teams such as Manchester City and Liverpool. So, the demands of the manager was almost what the club will always want to fulfil because I don't understand the reason Manchester United spent so much in buying Antony from Ajax fc.
Everyone knows that it was the Manchester United board and the owners (The Glazers) that are the biggest problem in Manchester United. They turned Manchester United into a commercial football club. They are not interested in the football part but more of making profit from the club. This isn't the case with Chelsea.

Everyone knows that it was the Manchester United board and the owners (The Glazers) that are the biggest problem in Manchester United. They turned Manchester United into a commercial football club. They are not interested in the football part but more of making profit from the club. This isn't the case with Chelsea.

I can't agree less with you. Their ability to spend money on signing Angel Di Maria, for example, when they did, is a testament that they lacked direction. There is a need to get players that are ready to die on the pitch for the badge, and that is what the club is not doing at the moment.

I can't agree less with you. Their ability to spend money on signing Angel Di Maria, for example, when they did, is a testament that they lacked direction. There is a need to get players that are ready to die on the pitch for the badge, and that is what the club is not doing at the moment.
Angel Di Maria had no regard for Manchester United. I know he had a difficult time living in Manchester. There was a time when his house was attacked by theives but the manner in which he left the club and all the bad things he said about Manchester United begged the question why he agreed to come.

Angel Di Maria had no regard for Manchester United. I know he had a difficult time living in Manchester. There was a time when his house was attacked by theives but the manner in which he left the club and all the bad things he said about Manchester United begged the question why he agreed to come.

Should we say that same thing might be happening with Nicholas Jackson? He's not been playing like he is settled at Chelsea fc and I wonder how long the fans are going to be patient with him before saying bad things about him.

Should we say that same thing might be happening with Nicholas Jackson? He's not been playing like he is settled at Chelsea fc and I wonder how long the fans are going to be patient with him before saying bad things about him.
Maybe that would be the same thing which is going on with Nicholas Jackson who plays for Chelsea football club. Not having confidence can affect a football player in a serious manner. If his confidence is low, he can not perform in his best stride.

I haven't been watching Chelsea matches consistently but some of the one's I watched which he played in, he managed to play well. Chelsea fans should support him is my opinion.

Every player have a chance to prove themselves and their worth in any team should they make the first team. Nicolas Jackson have had his chances at Chelsea but I'm afraid he has taken it with both hands.

I believe so too. He was given the chances to be the lead attacker for Chelsea but he didn't do well with the challenge. I won't be surprised if Chelsea go for a new striker soon.

I haven't been watching Chelsea matches consistently but some of the one's I watched which he played in, he managed to play well. Chelsea fans should support him is my opinion.
There were some matches where the young player Nicholas Jackson played very well but there was so many where he didn't play up to the what was expected of him. It's the thing with so many younger players. They don't give you what you need all the time.

Let's look at patterns. How many strikers have had success in Chelsea? For a club that their all time highest goal scorer is a midfielder, what do you expect a striker to do? Only Drogba managed to succeed as a striker in Chelsea.

Back