Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it more comfortable for you to meet men or women? Why?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't have any problem with any sex but technically its easy to meet men because you can chat/ talk easily and it can be tough to start a chat with a Woman.

Is it more comfortable for you to meet men or women? Why?

To be honest am not comfortable meeting anyone, am the type of person who prefers being alone, but i am more comfortable meeting guys than girls.

I never had any problem with it and it's dependent upon why I'm meeting them because it's most important to know the agenda of the meeting.

I never felt any problem with meeting a man or a woman. Yes, I know few of my friends who feel a bit shy when they have to talk to a lady.

I need to know the agenda of the meeting and then I am fine to meet anyone, Old, Young, Kid, Men and women

It's very much comfortable to be with guys than girls because they are not too dramatic like girls. Women must learn how to be genuine

Absolutely, it's easy to meet men because they easily mix up and are not as shy as the girls.

I am comfortable with meeting anyone. I have friends across all genders and age groups. I have no restriction with that.

Absolutely, it's easy to meet men because they easily mix up and are not as shy as the girls.
Girls are very shy even though there lots of them that are extrovert that don't take time to start conversation with women and men as a whole.

I don't feel comfortable meeting anyone. Not a people person. Loner and happy to be.

I don't feel comfortable meeting anyone. Not a people person. Loner and happy to be.
But you must be having a few with whom you are comfortable being around. A very few in the close circle.
I am okay to interact with anyone, I don't feel any hesitation. I do enjoy socializing but also appreciate my me alone time. I am more happy and comfortable with people in my close circle.

Apart from family, I associate with no one.
Family is already enough people to meet. You can be happy with your family. Laugh and have fun with them and being at ease but it's not like that with other people. I get it and I have experienced that too.

Hmmm. An interesting question I didn't put too much thought into. Definetly men. I can talk to girls easy if they approach me or I meet them for whatever the reason. But, if some men join the "team", I need to know things like cars, football and I really don't care about that.

Hmmm. An interesting question I didn't put too much thought into. Definetly men. I can talk to girls easy if they approach me or I meet them for whatever the reason. But, if some men join the "team", I need to know things like cars, football and I really don't care about that.
I guess you are a lady, the much reason you said that you can talk to girls if they meet or approach you. We all know that it's very easy for ladies to talk to girls than girls doing the same for their gender.

Back