Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it more comfortable for you to meet men or women? Why?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't have any problem with any sex but technically its easy to meet men because you can chat/ talk easily and it can be tough to start a chat with a Woman.

Is it more comfortable for you to meet men or women? Why?

To be honest am not comfortable meeting anyone, am the type of person who prefers being alone, but i am more comfortable meeting guys than girls.

I never had any problem with it and it's dependent upon why I'm meeting them because it's most important to know the agenda of the meeting.

I never felt any problem with meeting a man or a woman. Yes, I know few of my friends who feel a bit shy when they have to talk to a lady.

I need to know the agenda of the meeting and then I am fine to meet anyone, Old, Young, Kid, Men and women

Back