Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

In what year did you first step in a gym?

Your friend will be the first persons to influence your life and decisions if they are the pressing type of friends. If you are not the type of person who knows exactly what want to do, those your friends will keep having a say in the making of your decisions in life.

Long back. I was very young and I had this misconception that going gym could help being heroic. Soon I realised that you are going to sacrifice a lot of sleep and tasty food to be in shape.

I am still do my share of workout but never been a gym person later in my life.
I also had a lot of hope that if I start visiting the gym, everything will become much easier and I will definitely get in great shape faster, but I realized that without food and sleep, nothing will work, so I decided it is better to leave the gym, but follow these rules and I was able to get in great shape even by training at home

You can stay fit and in good shape even if you workout at home. Gym simply accelerates the process and helps use the right technique.

I stepped into the gym for the first time 2019. I didn't even go because I had a bad physique. I went to see a friend there and I ended up picking interest to gym. And since then, we are here making it an everyday routine. I am planing to setup a mini gym in my backyard.

High school during fitness class. I also joined Boxing when I was in high school.

I was already quite old when I realized that I wanted to lose weight. Maybe according to others I wasn't fat, but I didn't like the shape of my body and that's why I went to the gym at the age of 19 and already lost 5 kilograms in a year, why I was very happy

I have never been to the gym. I normally go out for my workouts or simply do them at home. I make use of workout apps. When am ready though am definitely going to register in the gym.

I first stepped into a gym when I was 20 years old. It was an intimidating experience as a scrawny teenager surrounded by muscular adults grunting and dropping weights.

I think I step into the gym when I finished high school. I was slim and basically have no muscles, when I see my mates getting a bit huge and muscular I decided to enter the gym and lift some weight.

Back