Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If your own team is not playing in a game, how do you choose who to support? Do you support the underdog? Or do you like to back the expected winner?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I mostly watch it for entertainment and mostly I support the underdog although I know the better team will win but if underdog wins then that game becomes even more special.

If your own team is not playing in a game, how do you choose who to support? Do you support the underdog? Or do you like to back the expected winner?

In such a case I think it's best to just watch the game for fun, there is no need trying to choose who you would support. Then again I don't have any team am supporting in the first place.

I normally don't watch any cricket Or football match when India is not playing. I am interested in the game but only watch to support my country.

I don't always choose the underdog because there is a very less chance of seeing the underdo team win

If an underdog is playing well, they are the team I'm going to support in this kind of match because whenever a big team is been paired to play a small team, they have a higher advantage to win. It's going to matter more if the small team ended up winning.

I will always support the underdog if my team isn't playing. Funnily enough, I have supported the underdog many times and they have been winning victoriously. Though it doesn't mean I will be sad if the better team stills wins.

I don't support any other team that's not Manchester United when they are playing. I might watch the match to enjoy it because I love football but that's just it. I won't get into picking and supporting anyone of them to win.

I will always support the underdog if my team isn't playing. Funnily enough, I have supported the underdog many times and they have been winning victoriously. Though it doesn't mean I will be sad if the better team stills wins.

You've been lucky with supporting those teams because it is not always that you see the underdogs winning just like that in games.

You've been lucky with supporting those teams because it is not always that you see the underdogs winning just like that in games.
Yeah, I can say I'm just lucky and there's nothing to do about it😂. And I will continue to be lucky supporting them and they will be winning.

I'm always going to support the team that's not cheating and playing well to win. This is the reason why I would never in my life support Manchester City. They are a shì-ț club.

I hardly watch other teams play especially when it's club football but when it's tournament like World Cup, I always watch any team that is playing. I will always support the team that is playing very well to win.

I hardly watch other teams play especially when it's club football but when it's tournament like World Cup, I always watch any team that is playing. I will always support the team that is playing very well to win.

That is me as well. I don't enjoy watching most teams play unless it is my team that is playing that match. At major tournaments, I focus on watching my country play, and if they are not in the tournament, I do not bother.

Back