Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If your own team is not playing in a game, how do you choose who to support? Do you support the underdog? Or do you like to back the expected winner?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I mostly watch it for entertainment and mostly I support the underdog although I know the better team will win but if underdog wins then that game becomes even more special.

If your own team is not playing in a game, how do you choose who to support? Do you support the underdog? Or do you like to back the expected winner?

In such a case I think it's best to just watch the game for fun, there is no need trying to choose who you would support. Then again I don't have any team am supporting in the first place.

I normally don't watch any cricket Or football match when India is not playing. I am interested in the game but only watch to support my country.

I don't always choose the underdog because there is a very less chance of seeing the underdo team win

If an underdog is playing well, they are the team I'm going to support in this kind of match because whenever a big team is been paired to play a small team, they have a higher advantage to win. It's going to matter more if the small team ended up winning.

Back