Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could see an alternate reality where life is like..

Speaks

Active Contributor

Reaction score
A musical. I would be curious to see it but would I stay? NO

The alternate reality I would be interested in seeing is a world where there isn't pains, suffering, war and death.

I don't believe in anything like alternate reality of life. We only live once and die here on earth. If you're dead, that's the end of it for you.

I would very much like to wish for a life completely opposite to that on Earth. So that there were not all these problems that we all have. So that everyone can enjoy life until the end of their lives and not suffer all their lives and then die in agony, even then what is the point in this?

I have never thought about things like this. Our theologies talk about alternate reality and based on what I have read on religious books, I do not think I would be able to live there. If I want to live there, I would also prefer to have my family to live with me there. What would I do there if I do not have people who love and care for me.

The earth alone and the reality which we are living in now is more than enough for me to be contented. I don't have any interest in going past what I know about earth.

If I could see an alternate reality for a little bit, I will like to see how my life had turned out if my mother had not relocated me from my birth country, Spain to the United States. I always wondered!

The only alternate reality which I would be interested in seeing is what the world is going to be like when they have fully exploited making use of Artificial intelligence that is becoming very popular today. I know that the world is completely going to change after we have maximised making use of this piece of technology.

The only alternate reality which I would be interested in seeing is what the world is going to be like when they have fully exploited making use of Artificial intelligence that is becoming very popular today. I know that the world is completely going to change after we have maximised making use of this piece of technology.
For some reason, it seems to me that it would not be the best world, because if we see such progress even now, then one can only imagine what would happen then, as for me, in such a period, half of humanity would not exist due to hunger and unemployment

For some reason, it seems to me that it would not be the best world, because if we see such progress even now, then one can only imagine what would happen then, as for me, in such a period, half of humanity would not exist due to hunger and unemployment

Artificial intelligence have come to stay in our world. It's why most companies are doing everything possible to adopt using artificial intelligence. Human beings will get used to AI because It's not going away anytime soon. We have to just use it in a positive way.

A reality I would like to see is the one where I don't suck at maths and where my dad is still alive. I would like to see what choices I would make and the changes it would bring to my life.

If I could glimpse an alternate reality, I imagine one where humans have evolved to live in harmony with nature and each other. A world without war, poverty or environment exploitation. Where our capabilities are not limited by greed or hatred, but elevated by compassion and cooperation across all borders and beliefs.

I would like to see this, where in the world everything happens the other way around. For example, children were born not by women, but by men. We would go backwards. It would be necessary to change the traffic light to red. That would be funny to me

Back