Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could change one thing

If I had the power to change one thing, I would combine all popular religions in the world and make one religion. One of the biggest causes of wars in our world is religion, the cause if terrorism is also related to religion, and sadly poverty is also related to religion. I would just change that. When there is one religion, there will be no religious wars

Most of all, I would definitely like for everyone to be educated and aware because in many poor countries people do stupid things due to lack of education. This is uncontrolled reproduction, which then leads to problems in the family, as well as the support of the same ignorant people who pose a threat to other countries.
It is quite unfortunate that education is a luxury for the rich. This is why those who want to go to school either have to take student loan or forget about going to school. There are many people who are drowning in student debt which is not possible for them to pay off.

I would change some things which are paid for to be free. Healthcare is one of those things I will be willing to change and make it free of charge.
I actually thought about this, but do you think it would be very possible to have a completely free health care? Cause the doctors, nurses and staffs still have to be paid at the end of the day.

If I can change one thing about the world, I would completely eliminate death. I think death is about the biggest thing that causes pain. Imagine living in a world where people don't have to die any longer. It would make so many people's minds at ease.

I would eliminate the human trait of hypocrisy. Imagine a world in which people were honest and didn't lie practically every time they opened their mouths.

I would change some things which are paid for to be free. Healthcare is one of those things I will be willing to change and make it free of charge.
It would be cool, but it would also break the blanas because people would start living longer and then we wouldn't have enough resources to live on. In my opinion, this is the necessary balance in nature

I would want to see more peace in the world. Having a world where peace is paramount is a good way to have good people stay around. So, having a peaceful world is one of the best ways to enjoy life. This means we need to embrace peace and take away wars.

If I could change one thing about the world, it would be to eliminate poverty and ensure all people have access to basic human needs like nutritious food, clean water, shelter, and education. The fact that millions still suffer from lack of these fundamental requirements is a tragic injustice.

If I have the power I will change the corrupt leaders of my country who always find avenue to embezzle public funds while the citizens live from hand to mouth.

About the world? You only get to change one thing what would that be?

What I am going to do is to make people fall in love and less spread of hatred. The hatred that we have in the world now has been terrible, and with some countries preparing for wars, it hurts me more.

In my opinion, hunger is a problem that should not occur in the 21st century. I can understand how the government allows this because food is a basic need of every person. I sometimes try to help people who ask for money for food, but I cannot help everyone and the state does not give them any help

Actually there are so many things i will like to change if i can do so but for now i will just choose to eliminate poverty

Back